Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if @Ford Motor Company would be interested in seeing your rig after racking up some miles. I canā€™t imagine there are too many others that have been driven as much as yours.
maybe not as many sold to customers but FoMoCo has dozens of mules with many more miles than this.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
maybe not as many sold to customers but FoMoCo has dozens of mules with many more miles than this.
I would hope so... but, I was referring to non-Manufacturer plated vehicles.

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally picked it up, 9PM first night reservation.....

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. BL
That what I ordered, minus the roof rack and with upgraded wheels. 2.3 manual. 10/31 production date.Whatā€™s your engine and transmission?

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That what I ordered, minus the roof rack and with upgraded wheels. 2.3 manual. 10/31 production date.Whatā€™s your engine and transmission?
2.3 manual. How old are you? The 2 Dr manual seems like the old man version
; )

I'm not retired yet but hopefully soon.

Plenty of power for me, mileage is great if your doing 30, got almost 22 mpg cruising thru Custer state park. Sadly mileage is horrendous doing 80 into a headwind. Don't know how if it was bad gas but that tank was less than 14 mpg.

Was a granger order, took the long way home, through Badlands, black hills, devils tower then home to Utah.

The granger option was well worth it to me despite the delay because Ford screwed granger and granger customers.

@Ford you should be rewarding dealers like granger. The only reason I didn't cancel was because of granger. They are building your customer base

Overall the bronco met expectations.

Last edited:

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ā€˜23 Porsche 992T; ā€˜20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A week shy of having it for two months and I've really been enjoying it. I hope you are enjoying yours too.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. BL
nice, what roof rack platform is that?

Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.3 manual. How old are you? The 2 Dr manual seems like the old man version
; )

I'm not retired yet but hopefully soon.

Plenty of power for me, mileage is great if your doing 30, got almost 22 mpg cruising thru Custer state park. Sadly mileage is horrendous doing 80 into a headwind. Don't know how if it was bad gas but that tank was less than 14 mpg.

Was a granger order, took the long way home, through Badlands, black hills, devils tower then home to Utah.

The granger option was well worth it to me despite the delay because Ford screwed granger and granger customers.

@Ford you should be rewarding dealers like granger. The only reason I didn't cancel was because of granger. They are building your customer base

Overall the bronco met expectations.
Iā€˜m 55, would rather have had the 2.7 but wanted the manual. I Just like to get everyoneā€™s first impression. Iā€™ve driven a 2.3 auto but havenā€™t got drive a manual.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€˜m 55, would rather have had the 2.7 but wanted the manual. I Just like to get everyoneā€™s first impression. Iā€™ve driven a 2.3 auto but havenā€™t got drive a manual.
The 2.3L has plenty of power. Mine is an auto but with Squatch. Very drivable with plenty of pep. I just did my longest trip to date (5 hr round trip) and it is a good highway / back road cruiser. I drove a 2.3L BL 4dr with manual sometime last year and it drove real well. I like the manual...smoothest shifting modern manual I've driven in a long time.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have 2 door Black diamond manual trans and it is perfect in my opinion. Very easy to shift and not too long of a throw length. I never drove a manual bronco before mine came in but I'm 100% happy I went manual and wouldn't change it for anything. Even off road the manual did great.

And I'm a rare young person that only drives manuals lol

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco, 2017 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2 door Base on the left in the first picture and my buddies WildTrak on the right. We were both first month reservations, and his came in last January and mine in June.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Freeway

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Freeway 3
Sponsored