First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Shoutout to @Outlaw_Studio/No Shame Garage for the sweet customizable Bronco badges and top notch customer service/shipping speed! I’d also like to shoutout @atx_chance for the step by step instructions on how to do something that I would’ve never attempted had I not seen his clearly explained and planned out post.

Following Chance’s instructions, I was able to sand, paint, assemble, and mount my badges this weekend andI couldn’t be happier. I used his exact same color scheme and paint choices as I felt the badlands orange looks great against cactus gray and it all came together pretty well.

Pro tip: DO wait the full 24 hours (maybe even 48 hours to be safe) before attempting to handle the letters after painting. Though the paint is fairly dry after a few hours, it’s still pretty soft to the touch, especially if you’re assembling it. My impatience led to a few small (noticeable to me!) imperfections due to the paint being a little soft.

Pics of the process below:
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 4B77F489-A8BF-470A-B09B-E69F5B2A39B7
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio F73B5503-49A9-4D30-886C-6F77DA5BAD5F
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 1D7220DF-ABD5-4AD3-9FDC-9E478B3F4B43
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 3D9444EC-BFC1-4404-AA2A-3A1F04C9D07E
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio AD77D1F2-DCBF-434F-A6FD-8FCECD9D7177
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 88D9923C-9A31-48E7-BF93-6341675F4999
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 0DA77CA3-4E45-4101-B45D-ECEFB9A1345D
Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 32E6DC69-9463-4EC6-B19D-DAB40A9D57F6
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lock

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very, very cool. How difficult was it to take the stock badges off?

Umichigan1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is the material laser-cut wood?

OP
OP
trenttrizzy

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very, very cool. How difficult was it to take the stock badges off?
Not hard at all. Simply apply heat from a heat gun or blow dryer for 30-45 seconds and slide a piece of dental floss behind it— glides like a hot knife through butter.

Last edited:

Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pro tip: DO wait the full 24 hours (maybe even 48 hours to be safe) before attempting to handle the letters after painting. Though the paint is fairly dry after a few hours, it’s still pretty soft to the touch, especially if you’re assembling it. My impatience led to a few small (noticeable to me!) imperfections due to the paint being a little soft.
The hardest part about painting is the patience part! Looks factory.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought two emblem sets from this shop and am trying to decide which one to use. One is like yours, but says Sasquatch where yours says Big Bend. The other set is a an old-school block BRONCO. Pics of both below. Since I just got my Bronco on Thursday, and havent decided which set to go with, neither are painted. Im leaning more towards the block set. BTW, the quality is really good.

Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 20230114_084959

OP
OP
trenttrizzy

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought two emblem sets from this shop and am trying to decide which one to use. One is like yours, but says Sasquatch where yours says Big Bend. The other set is a an old-school block BRONCO. Pics of both below. Since I just got my Bronco on Thursday, and havent decided which set to go with, neither are painted. Im leaning more towards the block set. BTW, the quality is really good.

Ford Bronco Badge Delete/Replacement featuring Outlaw Studio 20230114_084959
I almost got the second set as well. Once i saw the blocky set on Etsy i was instantly converted lol

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These look pretty good! Nice to see something different for a change.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the same, but Outerbanks...

Just bought one for the rear.

Prefer the sides to be smooth/clean.

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks excellent! Of course I am a fan of this color combo on a 2 door cactus gray bronco haha. Enjoy!

PS - you have an undercover big bend, the badlands wheels/tires and grill had me doing a double take.

OP
OP
trenttrizzy

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks excellent! Of course I am a fan of this color combo on a 2 door cactus gray bronco haha. Enjoy!

PS - you have an undercover big bend, the badlands wheels/tires and grill had me doing a double take.
Haha, yeah—wasn’t a fan of the stock wheels/grill for the Big Bend so I swapped em out asap.
Sponsored