First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still waiting for my wheel smith wheels to come in so I plastic coated my factory’s wheels to try to tie everything together. Still waiting on painting my heritage grill but I am happy so far. I know it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I like it so far

Latest Update 4/20/23:

Painted mirror caps, door handles and my new wheels finally came in! Loving the look, although I am sure it is not everyones cup of tea

Earlier Look:

KBD Flares Painted and installed

IMG_4436.jpg

IMG_4439-1.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks good! Honestly, if it were me, I'd keep the BD wheels in white over the smoothie Wheel Smiths. Also is that the Underground Graphics spear? Can you give a closer pic please? I'll probably be pulling my pinstripes off my HE and going with this and the AR script, just need to find colors that compliment the AGM.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep having fun with it!! Cool wheels

OP
OP
chaosrob

chaosrob

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks! I was looking on phone earlier, pulling it up on laptop I can tell it's single color, looked gray and white with the shadow! I'll more than likely go with an aluminum and red from UG but will have to see once mine arrives ... if it ever does!

Like what you've done though, I was a 99'd BD before the HE's came out and my plan was to paint the top white if Ford didn't give me the mod top option.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chaosrob

chaosrob

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A couple more additions. Can you even have a retro style attempt without some old Daylighters? I bought a bull bar that was supposed to be for lights, it was but I suppose it was a new style led light bar. I took the bar and modified it to space them further apart which to my eye looks better. Having a lot of fun with this thing a little bit at a time
Ford Bronco Heritage classic elements + racing stripes on 2 Door Bronco IMG_4335
Ford Bronco Heritage classic elements + racing stripes on 2 Door Bronco IMG_4339
Ford Bronco Heritage classic elements + racing stripes on 2 Door Bronco IMG_4341

IMG_4342.jpg

OP
OP
chaosrob

chaosrob

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Painted mirror caps, door handles and my new wheels finally came in! Loving the look, although I am sure it is not everyones cup of tea

img_4384-jpg (1).jpg

img_4385.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
chaosrob

chaosrob

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Added the flush Oracle Taillights
Ford Bronco Heritage classic elements + racing stripes on 2 Door Bronco IMG_4393

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't been one to like too many of the Heritage builds I've seen, but this looks really nice. I'm thinking the wheels w/ the caps you've picked are the difference. I'll add, if/when you paint the grille, I'd only paint the forward facing surfaces white and paint the side surfaces body color. I'm sure that's a pain in the ass, but the grilles I've seen white that have done this look really sharp and have a classic look to them.

OP
OP
chaosrob

chaosrob

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't been one to like too many of the Heritage builds I've seen, but this looks really nice. I'm thinking the wheels w/ the caps you've picked are the difference. I'll add, if/when you paint the grille, I'd only paint the forward facing surfaces white and paint the side surfaces body color. I'm sure that's a pain in the ass, but the grilles I've seen white that have done this look really sharp and have a classic look to them.
Thank you for the kind words. I purchased the heritage grill and it is being painted just as you suggested. Unfortunately it is not something I think I could tackle and make look good so it has been at a bodyshop for a month already waiting....

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the kind words. I purchased the heritage grill and it is being painted just as you suggested. Unfortunately it is not something I think I could tackle and make look good so it has been at a bodyshop for a month already waiting....
It's going to look sharp. I think you're going to accomplish your objective and it's going to look very nice.
Sponsored