Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport 3.5L, 2012 Raptor 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2022 Wildtrak “Black Widow”

2” Mishimoto wheel spacers, Red Ford Performance wheel locker, Pedal Commander, VR1 piggyback tuner, Procal Ford tune, K&N intake and charge pipe, Mishimoto intercooler, Roush exhaust, TurboSmart blow Off valve, Corsa oil catch can, Ford Performance lights, and Rigid yellow fog lights and tiny radio antenna.

Done a few interior improvements. Windows tinted, foor mats from Ford. Rear seat and floor covers, nets for the frame, upgraded door cup holders which I love, went from four drink holders to 8+ now, and red paracord grab handles. Speaker upgrade next. On order is the Renegade soft top. It looks sick. I will let you know after install if it was worth it.

Just started the build a month ago, so far I’m loving this Bronco. I’m a motor guy and do all my own work, so I started with that first. I will start with suspension soon. 2” Eibach Springs so I can get 37”s. Then get some protection for underneath and upper and lower control arms. Most fun and capable vehicle I have owned or driven. I love this thing. I also enjoy the pedal commander and the VR1 for the minor adjustments you can make for any type of driving you want to do. The Procal for vastly improved transmission. I average 20 mpg and I have a lead foot. Has tons of power and is fast. I compare driving it to a wicked fast Razor. Lol

Before:

Ford Bronco Wildtrax Black Widow IMG_0401

After:

Ford Bronco Wildtrax Black Widow IMG_0755
Sponsored

Last edited:

nametaken

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2dr, 22 Model 3, 23 Frontier, Vanderhall
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does a peddle commander really do that much? I can't wrap my head around it.

OP
OP
Chaddy

Chaddy

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out of all the upgrades, the Procal tune for shifting “way better”. Then for all driving conditions, the Pedal commander allows so much adjustability on throttle control. It makes daily driving so much more fun, response on takeoffs is amazing. Then for off roading you can tone it down so you’ll get less tire slip than stock. I love it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2022 Wildtrax “Black Widow”

2” Mishimoto wheel spacers, Red Beauty rings, Pedal Commander, VR1 piggyback tuner, Procal Ford, K&N intake and charge pipe, Mishimoto intercooler, Roush exhaust, TurboSmart blow Off valve, Corsa oil catch can, Ford Performance lights, and Rigid yellow fog lights and tiny radio antenna.

Done a few interior improvements. Floor mats from Ford. Rear seat and floor covers, nets for the frame, upgraded door cup holders which I love, went from four drink holders to 8+ now, and red paracord grab handles. Speaker upgrade next. And widows tinted. On order is the Renegade soft top. It looks sick. I will let you know after install if it was worth it.

Just started the build a month ago, so far I’m loving this Bronco. I’m a motor guys so I started with that first. Lol Most fun and capable vehicle I have owned. I enjoy the pedal commander and the VR1 for the minor adjustments you can make for any type of driving you want to do. The Procal for vastly improved transmission. I average 20 mpg and I have a lead foot. Has tons of power and is fast. I compare driving it to a wicked fast Razor. Lol

Before:

After:

View attachment 561530
Sweet ride! Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
Chaddy

Chaddy

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Wildtrax Black Widow IMG_1443
Added the Renegade top. If you get this top find the YouTube video about installation and it’s easy and a breeze. The instructions are garbage. The top is awesome. Not loud, no leaks(I go through the car wash all the time), durable, and makes the convertible top way to easy, so you actually use it. I love it.

OP
OP
Chaddy

Chaddy

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Added Ford Performance rear diff cover, and changed all the fluids at 30k and did the Evo Front UCA and Rear upper and lower arms and King’s with the adjusters. Next 37s, which tires would you run and why? I was thinking Patagonia MT or BFG Mud terrains. Huge price difference

IMG_2769.jpeg

image.jpg
Sponsored