Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The wheels on the yellow/orange OBX look terrible to me, dropping down to either black
Diamond or big bend, OBX looks to much like a jeep with those wheels
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Side steps on the Outer Banks still allows for the weld pinch seam to show .. ugh ! .. Not a good look for one of the higher trim options!
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601648868441

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OBSERVATIONS

Outer Banks:. So many things not to like. Unfinished looking gap between the running boards and body, can easily see unused screw holes. Tires & bumper look whimpy. Body colored fender flares and mirrors - yuck.

Badlands:. 33" tires look better than any other, including Squatch (too big) 35s. Optional beadlock rims with carbonized beauty ring looks fantastic! (Squatch is black) BL recently because my #1 trim.

Black Diamond: Realize now the bumper & rock rail add tremendously to the aggressive look I want. General Grabbers look good, can upgrade to bigger when they wear out. Poor man's BL. #2 trim

Cyber Orange:. Was my #1 color, just dropped to #3? - edit: 1 hour later, CO back in top 2 w/CG.

Area 51:. Wasn't on my radar, now firmly in top 2 - edit: A51 now tied for #3 w/OW. How fickle am I?

Race Red:. Way better than Rapid Red! - I'm not getting red.
I felt this! Lol

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Side steps on the Outer Banks still allows for the weld pinch seam to show .. ugh ! .. Not a good look for one of the higher trim options!
Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 1601648868441
I'm just seeing that it looks like you can add slide bars and a step? Seems a little... weird.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm seeing a taxi. Might have to change my mind and go with Area 51 now.
OR...keep the CO and just charge people a fare whenever they ride with you

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco New preproduction Broncos off the line: Area 51, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red, Iconic Silver, Race Red, Soft Top 643B48B0-475E-4AC7-AF17-07DA595D7680

This is almost perfect tire size. Just need the fender flares slightly wider for that perfect look.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still getting the OBX but definitely gonna squatch it. The stock tires in these pics do not look good. Don't like the visible drill holes behind the running board. Hope it is a pre-production issue and not real.

Don't like the plastic rear bumper, do we know if we can get a steel upgrade like we can for the front?

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more blue than I thought Area 51 was going to look.

I absolutely have to see this color in person now. I don't know. I've been steadfast in the warm colors and even have a quote on a custom Apsen/Ember red.

But this... THIS makes me question everything. ?

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im thinking (and hoping) that it’s not as school bus colored. I spoke to my dealer who had a pre production Sport in this color. She didn’t know the name of the color be she said “the gold one”. It makes me think the enormous amount of flake makes it a more gold color. I can dig that.
It seems like most of these colors look different in person.
Check out the video in this article for a good look at Cyber Orange (on a Bronco Sport). The color is very dynamic depending on the lighting and shadows.

https://www.freep.com/videos/money/cars/ford/2020/07/14/introducing-2021-ford-bronco/5428304002/
Sponsored