Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It seems like every time we get a tidbit of information there are a bunch of complaints.

Shouldnt we be happy about getting pics of interior and exterior colors.

I am still excited about the Bronco....
It seems to be mostly the same 25 people complaining in every thread. It kind of brings everyone else down. I have to wonder how likely they are to buy a Bronco, since they seem to like nothing about it?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hate orange. I absolutely hate orange. When I first saw the Bronco I thought they came with the orange badge and then realized it was solely for the Badlands. That being said I will never buy Badlands. If orange stitching and trim were the only option on all Broncos, I would go buy something else. That's how much I hate orange.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands leather interior w/ orange contrast stitching and trim color accents 1602020605185

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It seems to be mostly the same 25 people complaining in every thread. It kind of brings everyone else down. I have to wonder how likely they are to buy a Bronco, since they seem to like nothing about it?
I'm excited! I'm buying one! I try not to complain but it comes out sometimes. I def apologize I don't like bringing ppl down! I know I'm ready to build and price so I can finally see all the options come together. Im def just ready for all the information about the broncos in one place!

Sponsored

weiserudx

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, mustang camaro LSC Low Rider etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like Orange.. but not with an Area 51 paint job..

needs to be another choice

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BTW, am I the only one that thinks the placement of the window switches is a bit sketchy. Looks like we will have to learn how to operate them in the blind.
They probably should have catered to the 95% that will never remove the doors and mount them there.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet! I like it! It'll go great with my cyber orange paint, two tone brown leather trimmed and black vinyl seats. And the wood tone grab handles and accent trim pieces! Can't wait!

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

turrible.
To each his own. I'm getting cyber orange. It looks great in person. The metallic / pearl in the sun looks great.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amen. It's exhausting - *new piece of info comes out*, all I can think of is what will they complain about this time.

It's far easier to complain about something without full information than just wait for full information.

You realize people normally never see ANY of this process - pre-production vehicles, photos from factories, pricing surveys, etc.

Same with B&P - there usually isn't a "Pre" B&P - B&P just shows up one day.
Exactly. I guess Ford should not have revealed anything yet, other than maybe different tire tracks in different environments, and promising a Bronco reveal in mid 2021, with a launch soon to follow. We could still be imagining what the Bronco might end up looking like, and guessing as to what the running gear was going to be. Ahhh, the good ol’ days...
Sponsored