Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In general, I don’t care for Silver vehicles, just because there are so many of them. But the Bronco looks really good in Silver so I am considering it.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iconic Silver will be a timeless color for the Bronco. Plus with the contrasting trim and shape of Bronco, this color will always present well in any light and any situation.
So Rick what color have you decided on?
Always curious because of the research you have done?

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For awhile I had two silver vehicles and caught the occasional flack that they were boring/common - but those people either had white or black cars (and one had a silver Fusion - which should disqualify them from making any statement about vehicles). So that reinforced I will just get what I like, which might be silver. Looks good, not too hot (AZ sun), easy to clean, hides minor scratches (important on a vehicle like this...) - what is not to like?

However, I am still holding out hope for Leadfoot to make an appearance which will then make the decision an easy one.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice to see this thread pop up... this color is in the running for one of my top 10 colors.
Lol
I was sold on cyber orange and then oxford white but there is something simplistic and beautiful about this color..

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So Rick what color have you decided on?
Always curious because of the research you have done?
I've been in the Cactus Gray camp for a while and it remains my #1 choice while I hold out hope that it has green hues to it. Once I can get the color sprayed and seen in person then it will either exclude or cement the color for my preference.

Race Red is the #2 choice currently.

That being said, I really think that Iconic Silver is going to be beautiful and timeless for Bronco. I just can't have a black/white/silver car, they make up about 80% of the colors of cars on the roads around here. Very excited to see how the folks who get Iconic Silver modify their Broncos or build them out!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cactus Gray remains my #1 choice...Race Red is the #2 choice
That's kinda like you're either gonna have a cowboy rib eye, or alfalfa sprouts for dinner. You're all over the map.

I know antimatter doesn't work under your clouds, but what do you think of it in general?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's kinda like you're either gonna have a cowboy rib eye, or alfalfa sprouts for dinner. You're all over the map.

I know antimatter doesn't work under your clouds, but what do you think of it in general?
Yea, i'm a complicated fellow like that with color selection, some people drink their beer through a straw, I drink it the way nature intended... Through a unicorn mask.

Antimatter is a cool color! I love flaked/metallic paints and that one really pops when in just the right light. Like the Lava Red, Blue Jeans (or whatever they called it), Antimatter will be beautiful in the right situations. Perfect for the folks who like to fly under the radar and have those subtle hues most of the time.

Iconic Silver will be that "always looks good no matter the situation" color.

Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Paint Thread Unicorn

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Preproduction Iconic Silver Base Bronco.

Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Paint Thread iconic-silver-2021-ford-bronco-base-model-trim 2

Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Paint Thread iconic-silver-2021-ford-bronco-base-model-trim 1
Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Paint Thread iconic-silver-2021-ford-bronco-base-model-trim 10
Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Paint Thread iconic-silver-2021-ford-bronco-base-model-trim 3
Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Paint Thread iconic-silver-2021-ford-bronco-base-model-trim 5
Ford Bronco Iconic Silver Paint Thread iconic-silver-2021-ford-bronco-base-model-trim 4

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still trying to decide between this color and Carbonized Gray. Can't wait to see some more real life pics.
Me too. Here is carbonized Gray up close

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 7.06.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 7.08.05 AM.png

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ya know this color with manbasesquatch and a white top, sell the squatch wheel/tire combo and put some purdy white steelies or some old school mags with 33s just might be the ticket.....hmmm

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have run the gambit since July. My short list now is 51, white, and Iconic. I think I will eventually get tired of 51 and I don't think it is going to age gracefully. White on an OBX is too much of a good thing. I believe I am leaning iconic with a shadow black painted top. Body color fenders probably will look good on that. Worst case scenario you pop them off and have them painted to match the top.

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the same concern...but so what? If it is what you like of the available colors then go for it. Its your Bronco, not the guy's down the hall in payroll.