John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the pictures and video I see on official Ford content but other pictures I am seeing make the Cyber Orange look a lot more like Yellow. I get that the light and angle can likely change the look but does anyone know what it will actually look like post production?
Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love the pictures and video I see on official Ford content but other pictures I am seeing make the Cyber Orange look a lot more like Yellow. I get that the light and angle can likely change the look but does anyone know what it will actually look like post production?
Yes and no...it's a dynamic color: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...blue-cactus-gray-cyber-orange-rapid-red.5564/

From this thread, I gather that it is more "School Bus" than "Grabber Orange".

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks very similar to the yellow-orange colour called Tangerine Scream, found on the Focus ST. I had an ST in TS and loved the colour. But it’s not orange like you’d find on a Mopar, for example. It’s definitely on the yellow end of the colour wheel.

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The video embedded in this article provides a good idea of Cyber Orange in a real world setting, with different light and shadows bringing out the yellow, orange, and gold hues.

https://www.freep.com/videos/money/cars/ford/2020/07/14/introducing-2021-ford-bronco/5428304002/

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As somebody who has seen it in person at the event last week, it is indeed school bus yellow. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Sorry, but that’s life.
Funny someone else posted their opinions and said it looks like a school bus in pictures but not in person, its better in person to them

WHO DO I BELIEVE

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow i normally love orange and used to have an orange camaro ss and was seriously thinking about cyber orange until i read the school bus thing above- now i can't stop seeing that it totally looks like school bus yellow. i am pretty sure it will be a "premium color" and i also have a thing about not paying more for paint colors unless it's really worth it to me, like a custom color.

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Keep in
Ford Bronco Is Cyber Orange really Yellow? F582826A-70A0-4083-8F43-D7718DD37981
mind 8% of men suffer from some form of color vision deficiency or at least the inability to see the full spectrum. Cyber orange is a pearlescent metal flake premium color for Bronco. The more lumens thrown at it the better it looks. So if you live in Seattle or it’s an overcast day it’s gonna look like a school bus lol.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually got to see it today! The crew are in the PNW shooting a commercial. You will NOT be disappointed with the Cyber Orange! It is beautiful!!!!

08FC248B-2243-4BD3-A914-86CF1952F1A7.jpeg

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just putting out the facts here:

• The color is NOT school bus yellow. In fact, that color has been consistent for some time now.
  • As mentioned before, it's a TRI COAT!!!!! This color is going to play along with the lighting big time. It is deep, the depth to it from a pigmented topcoat is going to make the color change a lot with angle/light.
    • This picture of my Soul Red Crystal Mazda 6 gives an example of what Cyber Orange will do. You can see bright red all the way to deep cherry red as the light shifts along the front bumper.
    • Ford Bronco Is Cyber Orange really Yellow? detail 2020 2.0

• The color was very dynamic on the paint samples Ford had at the dealership. Going from a very pleasing light golden hue all the way to deep yellow. This color will stay interesting for many years.
    • Ford Bronco Is Cyber Orange really Yellow? 20200918_204607
    • On a Mustang Mach-E
      Ford Bronco Is Cyber Orange really Yellow? cyber orange gt performance 4