First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh boy.... my contact got back to me. I don’t know how much I can share but I will say that while this may be somewhat related to Bronco, in name only *hint hint* it is a Raptor mule most importantly. Let’s just say Ford’s got some plans for the raptor.

I guess I’ll say this too: the biggest hint is the rear axle.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh boy.... my contact got back to me. I don’t know how much I can share but I will say that while this may be somewhat related to Bronco, in name only *hint hint* it is a Raptor mule most importantly. Let’s just say Ford’s got some plans for the raptor.
B107EDD9-93C2-442C-A8AB-4D97B5425A37.gif

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just want to tell everybody, you have no idea how serious ford is taking the bronco. If I had to make a guess, this is going to be like the first gen Taurus or explorer. Its going to be hugely popular with many different crowds. If I'm right, it sells that good, the future for it looks even better. There are numerous projects and ideas on the board for the bronco that will blow people away.

Sponsored

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Plus there is the other benefits for the ranger piggy backing off the Broncos success. So the aftermarket support is going to be astronomical.
I've said that all along... expect big things for the Ranger. My second favorite vehicle on this entire damn planet.

wolfhawk73

Base
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've said that all along... expect big things for the Ranger. My second favorite vehicle on this entire damn planet.
Amen to that. Hoping for a Ranger with the 2.7EB and a manual. Oooof. I really want a Bronco, but I use the bed of my truck way too much to constantly have to hook up a utility trailer.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I still think they need to trot out a prototype with the proper body and suspension to put the rumors down.

Cover it in red white and blue and give the public something automotive-americana to talk about over the 4th.
Close, orange, white, and blue........... :)

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've found, if it won't fit inside an SUV, the utility trailer can be far easier to deal with.... think refrigerator or garden tractor, etc etc. I learned that lesson with my F250, if it was a heavy item, that bed might as well have been 8ft high.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I guess I’ll say this too: the biggest hint is the rear axle.
Looking at the “Opportunity” white space in the portfolio map, I think we can see where they may be headed.
Ford Bronco Short bed raptor is *not* bronco related 1582655884981

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2-door Expedition Raptor?

2-door Expedition Raptor.

I'm ready for it.
I'm still not convinced about the 2 door part (why not have more doors if you have the space for them?), but this would certainly seem to be pointing towards a large off-road SUV of some form.

If the new midsizer is just the 'Bronco', do we call this one the 'Bronco Max'? 'Broncspedition'?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2-door Expedition Raptor?

2-door Expedition Raptor.

I'm ready for it.
Which looking at the picture above - maybe the 4 door body is what Joe paced off the other day.

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking at the “Opportunity” white space in the portfolio map, I think we can see where they may be headed.
Ford Bronco Short bed raptor is *not* bronco related 1582655884981
Nope. Full size raptor SUV is not a thing, too much canibalization. Doesn’t mean they can’t expand the F-150 raptor line though.
Sponsored