Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Red button is a kill switch for the engine...
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The box behind the rearview mirror on the windshield looks huge. Not sure what that its about.
The rearview mirror box it typically for sensors for an automatic braking system. On my Subaru Forester it is call the Eyesight system, on my Kia Sorento it is similar.

Are there any more photos showing the entire center console?

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that still Sync 3??

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The box behind the rearview mirror on the windshield looks huge. Not sure what that its about.

On top of the dash almost looks like buttons.

Edit: They are buttons. From left. auto stop/start? Front locker. Rear Locker. Transfer case lock? Traction Control. Hazards?
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!! Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 1.46.17 PM

If those switches come that far back on the roof maybe the removable top is more like a T-top with the middle intact.

The glare conviently hides when I would expect a manual transfer case shifter to be
The interior looks great overall, but I think these switches may be revealing the most new info here. That definitely looks like front/rear locker buttons!

Also roof toggle switches are awesome!

Sponsored

Amos Moses

Base
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford trucks
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cool an actual shift lever instead of a dial also Factory auxiliary switches for my lights and on board air system. Can any of you tell if that screen is sync3 or sync4?

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That rain sensor or camera the rear view is attached to is yuuge. I do like the exposed bolt heads on the dash end as it looks to be telegraphing interior design elements. Flat dash, I approve, bigly. The round dial behind gear shift w/ lights/push buttons, maybe terrain management (?) but odd that it would not be on steering wheel as f150 / raptor. Strange placement for whatever it might be. There are some oddities, such as what looks to be final design for gear selector. Holding out hope for some forthcoming retro goodness.