Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

mkhutch

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now that B&P is out and there is no white top until 2022, what are your thoughts? I’m totally in your corner, this is my choice as well. But without the white top it’s just not the same, and loses that retro look and feel.
Yeah not sure at all! I'm 50/50 on keeping reservation or waiting a year. Honestly no clue right now

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know... Initially I was all aboard the Cactus Gray train, but at this point I feel like it's a real leap of faith going with this color.

For the first time I am considering Iconic Silver. This is just one clean look here:
1603565273563.png
In 2013 when I bought my "10th Anniversary" Jeep Rubicon it came with a unique 10A color: Anvil. It was like A51 and CG, you couldn't get a good pic of it. In the end, I just couldn't pull the trigger and got the silver instead. Silver is timeless, hides the dirt and scratches, shows off the design well all cleaned up. I love it. No regrets.

Sponsored

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No white top, and no white marine vinyl interior? No roof rack with squatch? No Paint protection with Squatch? High Package a must to get heatedsteering wheel? I’m now leaning toward waiting a year to actually get what I want, rather then to jump in early and make so many compromises even as I write a check for 55k.

Last edited:

butler.bc

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, I’m in for a four-door Big Bend in CG with the MIC top (with sound-proofing liner) and roof racks. I’m very happy with this build.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why does this look slightly green in every photo yet the jet fighter grey mustang looks light grey/white in every photo. These are the exact same color correct?

Im still really on the fence with this one. Wife likes it and I like it but Im leaning Area51.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why does this look slightly green in every photo yet the jet fighter grey mustang looks light grey/white in every photo. These are the exact same color correct?

Im still really on the fence with this one. Wife likes it and I like it but Im leaning Area51.
Agree 100%. This is my favorite color... I think. I'd feel way better with some sort of confirmation from an authoritative source, given this is a brand new color and given the odd situation of a shared paint code and sample swatch with fighter jet grey on the Mustang.

Sponsored

Badgerbrown

Black Diamond
First Name
Badger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 and a 1979 VW Beetle Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cactus Gray compilation:

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG-7198.PNG

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG-7198.PNG

Without the options of the white top and matching grill, CG is now out. This was an amazing color offering! But since a dark top is all we have to choose from, Rapid red and black are now the choice we are left with.

Thanks for nothing, Ford !

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I chose Cactus Gray. I noticed that it had several shades of that color online. My Dealer stated it should be accurate one. White top will be in 2022 model
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 59CC5A4A-1D07-4534-9D6B-1AA63D132EC9

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The trouble is they look different in every picture, and on every device I have! So until I can see something in the wild....

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some jerry cans pics from moab expo. I took screen grabs from the BN instagram stories. First 2 images are at dusk. Second two are in direct sunlight.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG_6089.PNG
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG_6088.PNG
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG_6082.PNG
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. IMG_6081.PNG
Sponsored