Sponsored

2 Door Sasquatch Picture Thread (no CGI)

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I am on the fence primarily because I am trying to decide between manual badlands or auto. I have a 2 door Rubicon with 33’s and it all looks in proportion but the wheel arches are different and the 2 door Bronco is slightly larger so from pics I think 33s and 35s both look good on the 2 door.

If I was getting a 4 door I would definitely get 35s.
In the same boat. If I was going 4dr, I'd squatch. But is it worth waiting another 6+ months for my 2dr badlands just for a bump stop and larger tires? Leaning not...
Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
this combo looks more and more amazing everyday that i log on here to look at more pics. im going the aftermarket sassy pack route so i can get my manual earlier, but my god i can not wait to get my bronco and slap some 35 inch meats on there.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you mean 33s are fine on a Badlands (vs Squatch)?
I'm all about the Skinny Squatch replacing the 35's with 33's. Love the guts - just think the 35's are too much on the 2-dr. The Badlands has the same suspension, but come with 33's. For those of us who don't want to move up to the BL trim, we can accomplish the BL look by squatching out the Base or Big Bend and swap out the 35's for 33's.

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the same boat. If I was going 4dr, I'd squatch. But is it worth waiting another 6+ months for my 2dr badlands just for a bump stop and larger tires? Leaning not...
Its heavy duty suspension, longer shocks a gearing. Its also the added 10 speed auto with adv. 4x4 auto.

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its heavy duty suspension, longer shocks a gearing. Its also the added 10 speed auto with adv. 4x4 auto.
The badlands has the same suspension and shocks, and the manual comes with the same gearing. Has been discussed ad nauseam

Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door BaseManSquatch will be awesome. I do think I may swap to 33's, though. Just depends how the thing drives with 35's. If it's too much of a slug, I'll definitely downsize. If it drives ok and can maintain 80 on the highway uphill with a trailer and 3 dirtbikes, I'll be a happy boy.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm most likely getting a Basesquatch and would gladly swap tires/wheels/flares with a Badlands guy...even money.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know this will sound like blasphemy, but these pictures reinforce my opinion that the 2-dr doesn't need 35's. On a 4-dr, the 35's look fine. #SkinnySquatch
Nope, not even close to being right. It is an objective fact that any and all Broncos (if you want to call what you drive a true Bronco) should come standard with at least 35" tires. What you said is truly blasphemy and you deserve this.
FrequentGlamorousBooby-size_restricted.gif

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow the Bronco looks huge next to that JLU... Makes me nervous. Hopefully just the angle and the wider grille on the Bronco vs. the tapered body and narrower grille on the Wrangler.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Squatch doesn't give signature headlights or the carbon grill. That model there, she ain't "base"!
Yeah, my post was meant to follow the CO playing in the sandbox. I'm too slow before other's posted before me.
Sponsored