Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
T
As much complaining as we do, Ive been very surprised about the lack of uproar about the Bronco having 2 cupholders and none in rear.....
There are supposed to be 6. I have no idea where they are.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't see the accessory rail, and I think it has been missing in the B&P. Makes me wonder if that is just more vapor ware.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting! Thanks for sharing. Any aerial shots of the top of the windshield with the top removed? I’m curious to learn how the Bimini (sp?) sun shade will install.

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's some pics just posted of the 4 door Bronco with its top removed.

- Satellite radio antenna located on the rear roof cross bar
- BRONCO stamping across the rear roof cross bar
- Room for a 72" driver when the seats are fully collapsed
- Soft top measurements: 62" width x 42" depth x 15" height

View attachment 61165

View attachment 61166

View attachment 61167

View attachment 61168

View attachment 61169

View attachment 61170

View attachment 61171
So this guy is 6’ even and his head is rubbing the roof? WTF? Would electric seats allow the seat to go lower? I was planning on 2Dr BL but I’ll order 4Dr OB if I have to. I’m 6’2”, not exactly a giant. And 3 weeks since someone pointed it out and still no correction on B&P regarding electric seat availability. (Comes with blue but not brown, but the price is the same?)

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why is it parked in 5th gear? OCD moment.
The higher the gear the less likely it is to roll away even on a steep incline. So in my driveway it’s pretty flat but has a slight slope backwards, so I put my Jeep into reverse when parked. My parents driveway has a slight slope forwards but usually 2nd or 3rd is enough to stop it from rolling. On super steep inclines I’ll throw it into 4th or 5th, never really needed 6th honestly. That would be if you were pointed 90° down.

/s

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice. Look at those rear cargo wheel bumps! Very minimal.

Given the specs I am seeing for the rear seat shoulder and hip room, these photos reveal that the cargo hold is very nice and wide. 55-57" rear hip/shoulder, minus what looks like 4" bump out by the rear wheels = ~49" wide cargo hold at the mid section that slopes down to maybe 45" at the floor. Thats upwards of half foot wider on average over than the wrangler. Ford seemed to pick up a few inches on each side over the wrangler. The rear tailgate is also much wider than the wranger, and the Bronco cage is pushed out closer to the sides in the rear . The wrangler cage is thicker and more inset creating a narrower cargo hold. Ford definitely did their homework by pushing the cage closer to the rear quarter windows, and skinnying it up with better metals, and widening the tailgate for a much more usable cargo hold.
Ford Bronco Pics of Bronco w/ top removed -- shows satellite radio antenna, Bronco stamping, soft top -Door-Cactus-Gray-Second-Row-Seats-Folded-Down-002
Ford Bronco Pics of Bronco w/ top removed -- shows satellite radio antenna, Bronco stamping, soft top 92e15c75-8873-490d-9c4a-48e40b70f71f-

Ford Bronco Pics of Bronco w/ top removed -- shows satellite radio antenna, Bronco stamping, soft top angler-jl-cargo-trunk-dimensions-measurements0-

Last edited:

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are supposed to be 6. I have no idea where they are.
My guess is they have 1 in each door, so perhaps the passengers lose their cupholders when you take the rear doors off.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Enjoy your B pillar 4 door owners!!!

edit: Come on people. Yes I realize the 2 door has a B pillar. 4 door owners will definitely know they have one, because it is right next to your face. Better spring for that mid package for the blind spot monitoring!

Last edited:

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The higher the gear the less likely it is to roll away even on a steep incline. So in my driveway it’s pretty flat but has a slight slope backwards, so I put my Jeep into reverse when parked. My parents driveway has a slight slope forwards but usually 2nd or 3rd is enough to stop it from rolling. On super steep inclines I’ll throw it into 4th or 5th, never really needed 6th honestly. That would be if you were pointed 90° down.

/s
That I didn't know. I always leave mine in 1st. Thanks

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks like they changed how the rear seats fold down, last I saw the bottom flipped forward, now it looks like the bottom goes down and the back just folds flat, I like this design better
This is how the 4-door folds.

The 2-door folds the way you are talking about: Bottom flipped forward first.
Sponsored