First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
went to the dealer today to see an explorer that came in with CG and I am now sold on this color.
Darn, I looked around a Ford lot a couple times and never found a Carbonized Gray anything. Thanks for the picture and I'll have to check it out.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well we can all dream... this was my "ideal build" in the beginning.. to bad 80% of it can't actually be bought!!

Funny..THIS is actually SILVER.. if I choose Carbon it looks black So in CGI, Silver looks like Carbon in real life?

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread My_Bronco_Build

Last edited:

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer informed us that an explorer a 21 was in stock with the cg ,when i saw it it was beautiful dark in the dark almost silver in sunlight . My number 1 pick now ,pic shows it next to a 21 oxford white.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 20201114_153633
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 20201114_153716
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 20201114_153731

Sponsored

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m now taking a hard look at carbonized grey. I was in the Area 51 camp, with Oxford White as my backup. Carbonized grey looks good with the mic top. It’s the sleeper color that’s not getting a lot of attention but I think it will hold up very well over time.

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gun to my head today?

Carbonized Gray is the choice.
Same here. I keep going back and forth between CG and Area 51. Hoping to see a 4d CG with a soft top before ordering. My only real concern with CG is that there are so many other vehicles that have similar colors.

GotNotch

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. I keep going back and forth between CG and Area 51. Hoping to see a 4d CG with a soft top before ordering. My only real concern with CG is that there are so many other vehicles that have similar colors.
I'm in the same boat between CG and VB. I agree there are so many autos with a similar CG. That's why I am leaning toward VB.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now that I'm fully commited to a Carbonized Gray Wildtrak. I keep going back and forth on waiting for the the Black MOD Hardtop or saying the heck with it just give me the gray MIC. After seeing on the road a dark gray Range Rover with black top and wheels , I'm pretty sure the wait for the black top will be worth it. This combo looked fantastic on the Range Rover. Plus my dog is going to like the removeable cargo window, as he loves sticking his head out the window.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread maxresdefault

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Now that I'm fully commited to a Carbonized Gray Wildtrak. I keep going back and forth on waiting for the the Black MOD Hardtop or saying the heck with it just give me the gray MIC. After seeing on the road a dark gray Range Rover with black top and wheels , I'm pretty sure the wait for the black top will be worth it. This combo looked fantastic on the Range Rover. Plus my dog is going to love the removeable cargo window, as he loves sticking his head out the window.

You can sell the MIC top when the others become available for order.. lot of folks will be lookin to upgrade their soft tops with MIC not too far down the road. Take delivery.
GIDDY UP

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hold your horses ?. I think we're all going to be in for a sticker shock when that Black MOD finally becomes available over the Parts counter. My best guess is it's going to be between $4000 to $5000 with shipping and taxes. The $1895 and waiting a few months is going to seem like a steal compared to the over the counter price. Plus I don't have to deal with the resale of the Gray top. Just my humble opinion ?.

Y2Dre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Another nice shot of that Bronco.
Credit: @cody__bryce & @Broncosofinsta
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread 125464484_204151684419057_8530044250938682581_n
For the last couple of weeks, I was dead set on buying a 2-door. Then, out of nowhere...today I started second guessing that decision based on space and the realization that anyone who would have to ride in the back seat might suffer due to no rear vents or the inability to remove the rear windows with the MIC top.

I swear this pic was taken to remind why I fell in love with this truck......and to quit worrying about the damn back seat.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For the last couple of weeks, I was dead set on buying a 2-door. Then, out of nowhere...today I started second guessing that decision based on space and the realization that anyone who would have to ride in the back seat might suffer due to no rear vents or the inability to remove the rear windows with the MIC top.

I swear this pic was taken to remind why I fell in love with this truck......and to quit worrying about the damn back seat.
I think 2dr and 4dr both look great, but don't think I'd be happy with a 2 door Bronco after owning a 4 door Rubicon. The convenience factor of rear seat access and extra storage in cargo area is to important for me to give up. Just my humble opinion ?.
Sponsored