beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
antimatter looks great in the rain. I was worried it would be black

Thanks OP this has sealed it for me. antimatter will be the underdog color in first editions. With the white top it will look even better

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks anitmattter white to

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks OP this has sealed it for me. antimatter will be the underdog color in first editions. With the white top it will look even better

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks anitmattter white to
Whoah?! WHere did this photo come from? I may have to consider this for my BL build...

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think you need to live in the south west where the sun is always shining to go anti-matter blue - would be black with normal rain haze on paint that you live with in the east and north.

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AMB all the way baby... (y)

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always try to get a truck the "closest thing to the color of dirt" offered. So basically boring tan. I'm looking at Velocity Blue for an F-250 right now. I've never bought blue.
I’ve always bought black or gray cars and gonna step out of my comfort zone with the Bronco and go VB. It looks amazing on Mustangs and Raptors I’ve seen.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Parked next to a Velocity Blue truck today and saw a new Escape a couple days ago. I’m a huge Lightning Blue guy as very close to my Stryker Blue G8. Not a fan of Velocity Blue at all, simply to light. The wife agreed. Really want to see AMB in person, torn between it and Cyber “Tangerine/Banana”. Glad to see AMB look blue in overcast weather.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I am thinking of a silver top instead of the white.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer has a F250 in in Antimatter. Unfortunately it's a lousy rainy day here but I'll try to link up some pics I did take.

The AMB has the silver bottom , the other 250 is Agate Black.

Also included:

Blue Jeans F150
Velocity Blue F150
Lightning Blue Ranger

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 4.41.54 PM

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 4.41.54 PM

AMB vs Blue Jeans

Thanks for the photos. I have not found a Ford lot around me that has an AMB vehicle to look at. I need to see one in person, did it look different in person compared to the photos you posted? And if so, in what way? Lots of year round sun where I am and it will be garage kept, so this color is looking better and better. I am surprised it still held blue in the overcast, wet weather.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
baja 1000 had a outer banks support car there in antimatter
Yeah, I may be switching my color to AMB...maybe.
I could add some white hood graphics later, when they're available and make it look like my old Vista Blue mustang with racing stripes like this:
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks 1606345251107

Also think the opposite would look awesome:
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks 1606345307411

Not going to stripe my bronco, but an aftermarket blue or white version of the WT graphics would look fantastic.

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They all look good, if it wasn't for the black one next to the AMB as a frame of reference I might have pegged it as black too in some angles
EDit: @stampede1 also

Make no mistake, rolling up on it , it looks black.
Having the Agate next to it was a big bonus.
This dealer has been VERY cool to work with, I can probably get AMB lined up next to the Blue Jeans later on.
I may push and see how many They'll let me line up LOL.
AMB, BJ, VB , LB and maybe Agate just for reference.....now where's that A51 at? LOL

edit: this pic really shows what I saw on initial drive up ....black. But also, as I got to the other side, those pics show really well what I saw from that angle.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue vs Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue on Ford trucks 1606346487525

PRO TIP! If you're not on a big HQ monitor, Cast these pics (or any of these Bronco pics really) to your TV ...I was shocked at the improvement in richness etc etc.
Sponsored

Last edited: