Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dont mind the flares... Ill just sasquatch the OBX... ;) White looks good thought.. but i would only take it with the roast interior... But then, i dont like the brown/bronze mix lol

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Considering it's competition is the Sahara. Looks pretty good for competition wise! Def a granny getter though! In which case my granny drive the wheels off of it! ??I like it!

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How fast do you think it will take after market fender flares to be available and how much would they cost? I am not an off-roader just love the way these things look so I initially reserved an OBX. When I started seeing pictures of those flares I moved up to the badlands. If those flares can easily and quickly be replaced I might move back down.
I am in the exact same boat. If I go with the OBX...I am picking up the Bronco and the fender flares will be painted by the following week!

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anti matter white looking good. Two of my favorite things in this pic, bronco and pizza.

Jeep grille could be from the 70s. No evolution at all. Step up and give the bronco some competition FCA!!

onco-outer-banks-vs-jeep-wrangler-4xe-hybrid-1-jpg.jpg

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought the 4dr was similar size as the JL , it looks big in this photo! Not saying that’s a bad thing. Is it just the camera angle?

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Wrangler now looks dated when parked to any Bronco...and I like both the Wrangler and the Bronco. I have no doubt that Jeep will be upping the ante in a few years with an updated body style/features. That's a win/win for all future Wrangler & Bronco orders. Competition is an amazing thing.
This. I’m not a Bronco enthusiast or Jeep enthusiast. I’m an off road enthusiast because I love cars, but at this point sports cars are lame. Ford and Jeep one-uping each other and continuing to build on the current designs is going to be amazing. The 2030 Bronco Warthog vs Wrangler whatever is probably going to be shit we can hardly even picture right now. Jeep basically hasn’t changed the rubicon package in almost 20 years... and ford just turned it into something that isn’t even unique. Innovation makes us all win.
I thought the 4dr was similar size as the JL , it looks big in this photo! Not saying that’s a bad thing. Is it just the camera angle?
The 4-door is about the same height and length, but it’s definitely wider. And the fact that the hood doesn’t “bend in” like the Jeep definitely makes it feel bigger in person. It’s a pretty damn big vehicle... anyone who wanted a “full size bronco” is not gonna be disappointed.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That OBX in white is perfect. The matching fender flares make the Bronco. They are the right size proportionally and guaranteed not to be chalky gray in 3 years. This has me wanting to put white back in the mix!

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like this but costs $30,000 more

Ford Bronco Spotted: White Bronco Outer Banks next to a Wrangler 4xe Hybrid onco-outer-banks-vs-jeep-wrangler-4xe-hybrid-1-
So, how many hours did it take before buyer's remorse kicked in? Also, still underwater on that 10 year loan? (j/k)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, how many hours did it take before buyer's remorse kicked in? Also, still underwater on that 10 year loan? (j/k)
One of my coworkers was talking about their Jeep Renegade loan... (look away Dave Ramsey lovers)

This was a year or two ago, so I don’t remember precisely. But I think she rolled negative equity into a sedan of some sort (Chrysler 200?) and then the engine blew out of warranty on that, so rather than fix it FCA offered to get her into a new vehicle. A renegade of course. IIRC she said her payment was around $700 a month for either 60 or 72 months... and this was a basic renegade, not even the trailhawk.
Sponsored