Sponsored

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was about to comment and saw your post. I'll add my professional take also. Most of you without a front plate, where it was required, probably didn't grab attention in any other way. Having no front plate is an automatic, justifiable stop in states that require it. As was stated above everything after that is legitimate. You won't be able to get the reason for stop thrown out in court if something else discovered is criminal. Running with no plate is almost like giving the officer consent to pull you over at any time regardless of your driving. I have never seen a front plate ticket issued by itself. It usually is added to OVI and drug charges.
I used to be a prosecutor and spent time in the felony drug unit. Had PLENTY of cases that came from a basic, legal stop such as this. Not to mention DUI's when I was a brand new baby prosecutor in 2001.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jesus. This will not be installed this way on my Bronco. I will doing a custom mount like the Raptor somebody showed in an early post.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WTF, is the plate bracket MIC Grey!? ?

#pleasedon'tbanme

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mattmquin

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne GTS / Wrangler - TJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I originally thought this placement was a joke or just something they were testing, but if you look closely at other photos you will see those dimples in the paint, and because the bumper sticks out I can only imagine that their plan is to mount it like this. I can’t think of a worse placement. I really hope they don’t drill those holes for states that require a front plate and open it up to rust. No way will I ever put a plate there. Ruins the entire truck. Can someone please tell Ford not to do this? I hope I can delete the front plate mount at order.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In the old days think 70s we had fix it tickets in San Diego and did the same as you did, but now we still have fix it tickets but they come with a fine too, not sure what they cost now but it was 20 bucks back in the 80s when I put a tinted license plate cover on my daughters car and they pulled her over for it. Good thing it wasn't me cause I'd probably of asked the cop if he was having a Slow Day and had my car torn apart ?
Eh, I once got pulled over and asked all the drug questions, where are you going, where are you coming from, why were you there, where were you staying, who do you work for, where are they based out of, what did your work entail, how do you feel about pineapple on pizza....

His reason for pulling me over was not having a front plate. Didn't say shit about my tint. I think his drug dog needed to stretch its legs.

True, I didn't technically have to answer his questions... but I knew I had nothing and he could've wasted even more of my time and dragged me into the station if I bitched.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With all the delays, let downs on availability etc this is the thing that bothers me most.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was pointed out in another thread that the front hoop is probably shaped and located where it is (over the BRONCO on the grill) to provide room for the front plate.

Honestly, it might look okay paired together.

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) 00B3A751-E059-443F-B55A-3632D96C0608
Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) 1608126713821

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was pointed out in another thread that the front hoop is probably shaped and located where it is (over the BRONCO on the grill) to provide room for the front plate.

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) 1608126713821
Ugh... that makes sense in the worst way possible, but i definitely see it.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Two uglies don’t make a pretty. Lol

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro