First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
~35% of all Bronco sales will be Iconic Silver. Having colorful analogies and being wrong the whole time is just part of the fun! Besides, there isn't much to do at work late in Q4 except read tax circulars and catch up on federal grant compliance changes.... Drastically more fun to talk about how "iconic" Iconic silver will be on the road!
I agree. I bought my '15 JK sight-unseen, late in the MY. They had all the decent Wranglers (Sahara trim and above) waaaay in the back (not visible from the road). And what colors? Yep, silver, gray, black, maybe white, and …. more silver. I ended up with a silver Willys. Nice vehicle, especially after buying out the Quadratec catalog (big $$$ mistake), but I look forward to getting Bronco color of choice on the front end. I admit though, Carb Grey interests me due to how everything fits together. More than likely I'll end up with A51 or Cactus Grey.

A51 may be a fad though, like everyone who has an all white kitchen these days; in 10 years you'll know exactly when that kitchen was done. Cactus grey however has just enough of a hint of old school pale blue/green to make it unique. And someday if I can swing a white top, that'll do it.

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do not understand your comment about the tint. What do you mean the tint is for rear ac?

It looks like the tint is darker on rear doors, than top.

It makes me want to go base and just get aftermarket tint that matches rear doors and MIC.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been waiting this entire time for some good pics of iconic silver 4 door. I know these aren’t the clearest pics but silver kind of looks underwhelming to me here.

I like iconic silver in person, but these are making me second guess it just a little. Either way I’m glad to finally see different color Broncos out in the wild.

Edit: Maybe it’s just that shitty top ?
I was gonna say, it’s for sure the top. iconic silver is a gorgeous color! It the grey top makes it look old. Does the same thing with Cactus Gray too

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The squared part is the license plate holder I think?
Thanks, I realize the license plate holder is there but it still does not look right compared to the steel bumper which has the license plate holder there as well.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just the opposite for me.
The Carbonized Grey makes the MIC top look like a part of the overall design, not a stand-out item that doesn't match anything else on the vehicle...
But from the pics I've seen, the Mic is the same color as all the plastic on the car lime the fender flares, door handles, side mirrors, and B pillers... is it not?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MIC has improved...and Iconic has always rocked:

Ford Bronco Video: Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door With MIC Hardtop 1608301356503
Yeah thats what I was thinking... I am really torn between silver and Carbon...even flirted with Cactus for a bit... but I came to this..

Cactus... nice color but always lying, and it is a solid color..I'm just not a fan of solids. Had it come with that white interior though..totally would have changed.

Carbon... I think one of, if not the best looking Colors. Metalic to give it depth. But, hard to keep clean, shows any scratched and imperfections with a spotlight, and COULD clash with close, but not matching colors of various plastics.

Silver ... Metalic, has depth, looks clean when its dusty, hides pinstripes and minor dings, timeless...but admittedly safe, very common, and slightly Boring.

And I'm getting the Med Sandstone interior so the lighter Silver I think would be a better pairing.

Sponsored

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing, OP! I agree with many of the posters that this seems like a pre-production Frankenstein, as opposed to a deliverable configuration.

To each their own, but I like Iconic Silver. Cyber Orange and all the Blues seem cartoonish and ridiculous to me, and the Grays too flat and dull. Bagging on a color because it's gonna fade in a few years seems pretty silly to me, but you guys live your dream your way. IS is my final choice!

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those mud flaps are killing me. I'll take the mud and rocks.
Sponsored