Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ughhh. I bet there's no one that can wait, to take delivery of a great looking Oxford White Bronco, with a Navy Blue/Grey seat and trim... and a Bronze dash!
I mean they are giving it away or I can have it right meow. It can come home with me any day! ??
Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stig got about 30 more pictures base AMB, Navy Pier, OBX dash in bronze, and broncos in waiting! I didn't go into super detail y'all know what you are looking at!

Again any questions please @LEGEND he is the best source for information. I'm just a go between sharing the picture love!

Enjoy!
Lady B?ners for daaaays!! ??

I feel like this post from Friday was foreshadowing my weekend and I completely dismissed you with a "Ha how could @618TRVLWILD and Stig do this multiple days in a row."
And now I need a medic. I will never underestimate your words again.

I am struggling to form words of my own right now so a plain Thank you is all I got!

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are those navy pier seats production? Do they really have a contrasting black head rest ontop of the blue/gray body of the seat? Those don't go together at all... Or is it the lighting? Looks black to me.

Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? 1608487804192

1608487749510.png

Sponsored

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once again, thanks so much @618TRVLWILD for sharing these pics!

I wish AMB wasn't so dark :( It's got a great hue with lots of depth but you can only see it in direct sunlight. I think it's kinda strange that Lightning Blue is an exclusive color to the FE Broncos but you can get is on a lowly XL Ranger. That doesn't make sense in my mind.

The Rapid Red is doing a great job of swaying my mind though. It's almost a candy red. When I see a RR Bronco with a white top, I will lose my damn mind lol.

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope this is just Ford putting some random interior parts into a Bronco they are going to crash test. I've never owned or leased a car from anyone but FoMoCo (8 Fords and a Lincoln) and I'm massively excited for the new Bronco, but what in the hell are they thinking with this interior combination?!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel like this post from Friday was foreshadowing my weekend and I completely dismissed you with a "Ha how could @618TRVLWILD and Stig do this multiple days in a row."
And now I need a medic. I will never underestimate your words again.

I am struggling to form words of my own right now so a plain Thank you is all I got!
Welcome anytime! See what tomorrow brings. Stig sends me pictures. Mondays are my days off so I sleep in, but if pictures happen to get to me when I get around they will be shared to y'all!! I know Legend did say still 3/4 more working days before they all head out on break.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

killer photos, this is all super exciting... my ONLY comment though, is to "Stig" - be careful. If Ford figures out who you are, you'll probably lose your job. If I worked for Ford in their Security/Intellectual Property dept and saw these pics, I'd be putting up some covert cameras in this area to look for people taking photos to figure out who it was.

be careful!

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really think the Stig races around listening to Mustang Sally. Then song gets things rolling just can't stop!! Vroooom!!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think riders on the storm!! Ford need to do a commercial.

Broncos flying outta the factory doors..rush of wind and dust. Riders on the storm song in the the back ground. Then as the dust clears you hear the whip snap...headed up, move them out.. rawhide!! Then one of the broncos rolls it's window down and it's the Stig. Shots some finger guns! ?
Or how about tying in Johnny Cash's song, Ghost Riders!
Sponsored