Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another nice shot of that Bronco.
Credit: @cody__bryce & @Broncosofinsta
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread DD7B3EF7-7925-42D4-8792-FC5C6E034A2B
Thanks for this...a Gorgeous color.... but Even though it is still a thought in my head, I think I like the contrast between the MIC and the Silver more than the close match of the Mic and the 6C.

Reactions: BD1

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Close enough for me to order Carbonized Gray. Confirms MIC Gray top will work well Carbonized Gray body. Thanks Ford I'll take the $1895 discount for black top delete on my Wildtrak. ?
Is the B&P price for wildtrak already discounted the $1895? Or does it get deducted at order?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is the B&P price for wildtrak already discounted the $1895? Or does it get deducted at order?
It is discounted in the "Base Price" already for the WT. The WT 4 Door is currently 49,475. It used to be 51,370.

Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was pretty set on Race Red, but now after thinking about it, and looking at it more, I think carbonized gray will be more versatile for future changes and customization if I want in the future. Talk me off the ledge here, should I jump in head first on the 2-door badlands in carbonized gray?

manualT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was all in on A51 since launch, but I think with The Badlands front grille and MIC top, CG is going to look better. I am now planning on CG.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was pretty set on Race Red, but now after thinking about it, and looking at it more, I think carbonized gray will be more versatile for future changes and customization if I want in the future. Talk me off the ledge here, should I jump in head first on the 2-door badlands in carbonized gray?
This was from another thread but I love the look of the Carbonized Gray with the gray MIC and the 33" wheel upgrade. A really great look.

Carbonized Gray Bronco Badlands 2 Door.jpg

Sponsored

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Darn it's too light for me. I just told my wife, the grey I want is the color of our mixer.

We need Kitchen Aid Grey.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Carbonized Gray Outerbanks quick video.

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing the CG yesterday, I have figured out what my final goal is with my Bronco.
Once parts become available, I will be buying the shadow black top, the black beauty rings from the wildtrack and either painting my grille black or just buying a wild track one somehow and then making a custom black badlands decal to replace the yellow one and buying a black bucking bronco for the back. Basically making a custom blackout package on a carbonized grey badlands. Think I'm finally ready to order.

bronco_customize1.jpg

I've been working non stop trying to get the proper look for my carbonized grey 4 door bronco. This is the perfect look. Hope you don't mind me taking some inspiration from your design. I added a small detail to the bottom that really makes it come alive. Hope you like it.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Bria

Last edited:

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing the CG yesterday, I have figured out what my final goal is with my Bronco.
Once parts become available, I will be buying the shadow black top, the black beauty rings from the wildtrack and either painting my grille black or just buying a wild track one somehow and then making a custom black badlands decal to replace the yellow one and buying a black bucking bronco for the back. Basically making a custom blackout package on a carbonized grey badlands. Think I'm finally ready to order.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Bria
Very nice!

Don't forget black lug nuts. This basically the look I have on my Rubicon and plan to do the same with the Bronco. On my Jeep I had to get a black antenna and plastic dipped the silver keyholes (which I am glad the Bronco does not have).
Sponsored