Sponsored

Reservation canceled! I didn't do it! - RESOLVED!

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just telling the Mrs about all the shady dealer stuff going down, so I decided to check on my reservation in my Ford account and it shows my reservation as canceled! I did no such thing! Freaking out a bit here. Yes I will be calling first thing in the AM. WTF.

i did transfer my dealer on 1/18, got confirmation email and everything looked fine in my account afterward.

Ford Bronco Reservation canceled! I didn't do it!  - RESOLVED! E59A1FEF-A411-4F0D-9119-80E051D342C2

UPDATE #1 - I'm on life support with an extremely faint pulse.

I spoke with Ford and they are assuring me my reservation is NOT cancelled. They don't know why it's showing that way in my account and can't fix it. It's still too early to call my Dealer.

UPDATE #2. Pulse is much stronger now. Breathing on my own.

My dealer didn't return my call. So I've transferred to a new dealer with great communication. My reservation still shows cancelled, but nothing was said by the Ford rep I talked to. Makes me feel much better. Hope to get an order in soon!

UPDATE #3: Back on life support

Was supposed to meet with my dealer this morning to get my order in and he just sent me this...

"Hey Good morning Matt, Sorry to alarm you on this but when I went to check your order just now it is showing cancelled on January 20.

Did you talk to the Ford help line yesterday? It may be an issue with transferring or they are in the middle of it?"

I'm still going to meet with the dealer this morning. This is sooo messed up!

UPDATE #4

Dealer #1 just called me out of the blue. I assume to convert my reservation to order. I let him know I transferred and that we were unable to put in the order because they cancelled my reservation. I asked if it was something he could fix. He claimed they he can't and that they don't have the ability cancel, which my current dealer confirmed can be done.

Anxiously waiting for tomorrow morning to get here so I can call Ford again. I can't believe I'm the only one that's had this happen.

Also ironic that dealer #2 called me Saturday as I was headed out the door to meet with Dealer #3.

UPDATE #5

Spoke with Ford customer service again. Still no answers. My case is supposedly being escalated. Should hear something in a "couple days". If I don't die from lack of sleep first.

UPDATE #6
I called Ford for an update. They couldn't tell me anything. The lady I spoke with couldn't even find record of my call yesterday. Don't know if that call was recorded in some other system or what. They suggested I have my dealer call his rep, so I did.

Per my dealers Ford rep, they are having me do the new reservation/merge with old time stamp process. I really hope this works.

more information provided by @DealerInsider here
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...onverted-bronco-order-story-developing.11870/

UPDATE #7
This morning I did send a hail mary email to bronco@ with a full timeline of events thus far.

Is a simple email from Ford confirming the issue and a case number really too much to ask?

UPDATE #8 - Ford just hit me with a defibrillator!

Received an email! Finally! Something! All is not lost just yet.

Thank you for the feedback.

Your dealer’s rep reached out and we have updated your order. We are working to improve the call center performance on these issues.

The expected conversion time is 1-2 weeks.

You have until March 19th to convert your reservation. It should allow ample time to get everything sorted.

Thank you,
UPDATE #9

This communication went out to dealers today. Looks like manually merging the new and old reservations is the plan.

2D5E64F0-A306-4460-8EF0-2806824D637A.jpeg

UPDATE #10 I'm Back Bitches! w00t! w00t!

I decided to do another depressing check of my account and...

The new reservation is showing the correct date! Now I just hope that the reservation number truly does not play a role in build order and it's all time stamp and build options.

7A895029-BFFB-468B-BC82-2E31DF31085D.jpeg

UPDATE #11

My order is in! Shows correct date on dealer side.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Reservation canceled! I didn't do it!  - RESOLVED! giphy 2

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Would old dealer be able to cancel?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would old dealer be able to cancel?
They're not supposed to be able to, particularly after the OP transferred the reservation. But with the shenanigans' going on today? Who knows?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They're not supposed to be able to, particularly after the OP transferred the reservation. But with the shenanigans' going on today? Who knows?
Im starting to feel like B&P has more safeguards built into it than the ordering software.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im starting to feel like B&P has more safeguards built into it than the ordering software.
Because, obviously, WE are the ones who don't know what we're doing ....

OP
OP
Nobody

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll add that I have received no cancellation communication of any kind.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll add that I have received no cancellation communication of any kind.
I wish you well on your fight to get this fixed. Hopefully you're treated better by Ford customer service than the folks being screwed by their dealers today.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish you well on your fight to get this fixed. Hopefully you're treated better by Ford customer service than the folks being screwed by their dealers today.

Yeah, I can imagine how that's going to go.
"Sir, I show you deleted your reservation."
"No I didn't."
"It says you did."
"No I didn't."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
"It says you did."

I bet it's just a glitch. Will probably show a reservation in the morning, after a long night of no sleep.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"No I didn't."
"It says you did."
"No I didn't."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
"It says you did."

I bet it's just a glitch. Will probably show a reservation in the morning, after a long night of no sleep.
"I recommend you contact your dealership to see if there's anything they can do."
"Which one?"
"What do you mean?"

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"No I didn't."
"It says you did."
"No I didn't."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
"It says you did."

Or something like this:

I heard Nobody got their reservation canceled.
Thats good.
No, they’re not happy about it.
Who’s not happy?
Nobody.
Exactly.
Sponsored