toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2012 6spd Mustang and the positioning of the cupholders when trying to shift isn't horrendous (others may disagree) but any drink above those tiny 8fl oz stubby water bottles gets in the way.

Do we think this will be a similar situation for the 7 speed in the Bronco? Doesn't look like there would be enough room to fit 2 large 32oz Taco Bell Baja Blasts in there without impeding shift-ability.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...mic drop.

@toughtoaster with all due respect, you shouldn't be drinking that much soda. It's for your own good that the cup holders won't hold 32 oz Baja Blasts.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Doesn't look like there would be enough room to fit 2 large 32oz Taco Bell Baja Blasts in there without impeding shift-ability.
If you take toaster out on the town he's going to start drinking
And when he's starts drinking, the next thing he'll want is some weed
If you give a toaster some weed, he's probably going to want some Taco Bell
And if you give him some Taco Bell, he's probably going to get thirsty and want some Baja Blasts
When he's putting the Baja Blasts in the cup holders of your new Bronco, he's going to complain that he can't drive stick with the cups in there
That's when you explain to him that you don't drive while high!

happy-toaster-cartoon-vector-illustration-47957153.jpg

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2012 6spd Mustang and the positioning of the cupholders when trying to shift isn't horrendous (others may disagree) but any drink above those tiny 8fl oz stubby water bottles gets in the way.

Do we think this will be a similar situation for the 7 speed in the Bronco? Doesn't look like there would be enough room to fit 2 large 32oz Taco Bell Baja Blasts in there without impeding shift-ability.
1st World/MT problems. ?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd also hang a couple cup holders from the aftermarket crystal chandelier.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you even drive a manual if you can't simultaneously do the crotch drink hold, while eating a cheesy gordita crunch, ripping gears, and flippin the bird to all the other terrible drivers out there?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They addressed this in a video I think, not sure, but there was plenty of room for his arm to hover over the drink. There's no way that would have gotten past a panel of millennials during the design stage.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even in the ATX Bronco Nation said it will be difficult to fit 2 "large" cup next to eachother in the Bronco w/o they touching. Is the placement different in the MTX? Will something that trivial stop you from buying a Bronco anyways? We all make sacrafices somewhere. But do people really need a 32oz of soda? It's disgusting how much sugar that has

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They addressed this in a video I think, not sure, but there was plenty of room for his arm to hover over the drink. There's no way that would have gotten past a panel of millennials during the design stage.
To be fair manuals and mellinials dont seem to mix according to the internetz

Also the mellininal thought that manual trans was an actual manual how to operate not a type of transmission.

OP
OP
toughtoaster

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even in the ATX Bronco Nation said it will be difficult to fit 2 "large" cup next to eachother in the Bronco w/o they touching. Is the placement different in the MTX? Will something that trivial stop you from buying a Bronco anyways? We all make sacrafices somewhere. But do people really need a 32oz of soda? It's disgusting how much sugar that has
It won't stop me but its just an annoyance factor when it occurs. I'll sub out the 32oz of pop for water just for you bb. Thanks for thinking of my health during these trying times /s :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored