North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I concur. I wanted no part of the Bronco Nation badge but I'd be down for a B6G one or even some other merch.
I popped over there today to see if they addressed yesterday's dealers scam, 0 threads and only 4 posts mentioned it.

And 2 of the 4 posts, referred back here to Bronco6g :unsure: :unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add my thanks to the list.

Trying to imagine going through this process without the forum and the reality is I might have not known about the reveal, wouldn't have gotten a first night reservation, and wouldn't be in line to get a Bronco. And the one optioned to exactly meet my desires.

Also congratulations on invalidating BroncoNation's business model. The consumers have the power!

P.S. I'd be down for some 6G merchandise. Hat, shirt, decals, etc...

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I def love this forum.. I have not been apart of a vehicle forum since I owned my Isuzu Vehicross in the mid 2000s. Ive never ever been this excited about a vehicle since my vehiX either! I also want to thank the admins for being so understanding and patient with me on posting posts! Sometimes I screw them up or realize I want to add something! Or I find something need help extracting!! I greatly appreciate it! Also to all you guys being so fun and enjoyable even when I post Momoa's!! I'd def get on some B6G swag as well!!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I def love this forum.. I have not been apart of a vehicle forum since I owned my Isuzu Vehicross in the mid 2000s. Ive never ever been this excited about a vehicle since my vehiX either! I also want to thank the admins for being so understanding and patient with me on posting posts! Sometimes I screw them up or realize I want to add something! Or I find something need help extracting!! I greatly appreciate it! Also to all you guys being so fun and enjoyable even when I post Momoa's!! I'd def get on some B6G swag as well!!
@618TRVLWILD , the community also appreciates all the photos you have posted. For me, it has shown that most colors look great and Squatch just looks great!

thanks as well to the administrators for making this happen.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD , the community also appreciates all the photos you have posted. For me, it has shown that most colors look great and Squatch just looks great!

thanks as well to the administrators for making this happen.
Absolutely welcome! Im def humbled to make a connection with the Stig who enjoys getting the details and allowing me to share them!! I def lucked into that with the help of this forum and the universe! Bc part of that connection was made by expressing how much I loved reading this forum getting so much information when I was a little newbie who just stalked and read!

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I popped over there today to see if they addressed yesterday's dealers scam, 0 threads and only 4 posts mentioned it.

And 2 of the 4 posts, referred back here to Bronco6g :unsure: :unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is the place for the 411!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Administrator: also, thanks for keeping politics out of here. We (I) need the distraction. Crap, we have a hard time agreeing on 2dr vs 4dr, 7sd vs 10sp, how many goats you need, and that elusive mint green in Cactus Gray!

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank to all as I would not have been as successful getting to the point of placing an order without the members of 6g and the quality management by admins.

For a forum with as many members as 6g, I have found the experience to be far above average in terms of camaraderie and cordiality. To speak to the occasional rough spots that do\will happen, I would like to share an old job experience. One of my favorite jobs, in my youth, was working at an amusement park. At the park was an adult merry-go-round. Once that thing got going, it took some skill to jump on. My friends, who were already on the ride, had a choice to either help me on or shove me off. I also had to recognize that it would take me a few tries before getting in to the rhythm of stepping in. I(we) learned that newbies and veterans alike needed to have greater tolerance because this is supposed to be fun :). I believe the tolerance is here - and I also know some days are better than others. I would also say that I have noticed that when this ordering process gets frustrating, that is what lowers tolerance - not each other. :)

Cheers
Sponsored