Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello B6G,

Any chance we will see real photography of all MY21 colors before the end of the order conversion window? Anybody have any inside info beyond “stay tuned”? I recognize we have some time given the order window, but not much!

Yes, I’ve been following the forums and have collected any spy shots I’ve encountered. Yes, search function has been employed.

We’re all looking for pics of our build right? So everyone is chasing something slightly different, and yes I acknowledge the complexity of the possible model variants.

In my case I’m hungry for pics of the 2D Sasquatch, with the MIC installed, outdoors in full sun, in Velocity blue, Iconic Silver, Rapid Red. I don’t think they exist...yet. ?

From my perspective:
• B&P tool or renderings in general are irrelevant.
• Viewing colors on alternate vehicles such as the Sport or Ranger is also irrelevant.
• Pics with the MIC removed are helpful but untimely irrelevant as we need to see the color options with the MIC installed.
• Velocity Blue remains unseen outside of the unassembled body spy shots
• Factory shots like today’s batch are indeed fun, but we can all agree that the factory lightning is very misleading.
• BN efforts are notable but I suspect they are hamstrung by Ford, availability. Recent white 2D shots are better but still no standard side profile shots that would show the top.
• Based on today’s factory stig shots (which are great don’t get me wrong) I’d say the MIC top may not be available as it was noticeably missing from today’s shots. Which of course complicates things if true. Speculation.

Speak up if you have any of these shots, or if Stig is whispering something new. Otherwise this is me sending out good energy hoping we will see more assets released soon. ?

PEACE.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ramble_Offroad

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously it’s time. How can we pressure ford to show us some real photography? I expect a call from my dealer any day now.

IT IS TIME.

Who has a contact at Ford? Please ask.

I don’t have Twitter. Somebody please tweet Mike and ask nice.

Everyone go to Bronco Nations, Ford & Ford Bronco IG page, cut and paste this text and post it on every new post they make.

“ Please advise when photography will be released of all MY21 Bronco 2D & 4D colors outdoors in full sun with the MIC top installed”

do it.

Ford needs to hear us speak up.

do it. I don’t care if some people think it’s rude. It’s time. It’s not rude, it’s a 50K dollar vehicle. I want to see a bloody picture for Christ sake.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ramble_Offroad

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously? I'll explain it, but you gotta promise not to report the post, lol.

I think those pics should be out of MAP at least before March 19th, though.
No, I get it. I just don’t see why peeps use it. Poor choice of words on my part. All good. ?

Man I hope we see more assets soon.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford did hire NewScope Marketing for the Hammers so hopefully they have them do the whole accessories catalog plus all the broncos!! Plus they got that 18 wheeler with bronco logo on it don't see what they can't tour those broncos around for more ride alongs!

OP
OP
Ramble_Offroad

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford did hire NewScope Marketing for the Hammers so hopefully they have them do the whole accessories catalog plus all the broncos!! Plus they got that 18 wheeler with bronco logo on it don't see what they can't tour those broncos around for more ride alongs!
I’d wager that will be yet another marketing stunt with a custom one off truck built for the hammers that just happens to say Bronco on the front of it. But hopefully I’m wrong. If you know anybody at Newscope please ask them also.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d wager that will be yet another marketing stunt with a custom one off truck built for the hammers that just happens to say Bronco on the front of it. But hopefully I’m wrong. If you know anybody at Newscope please ask them also.
I thought we got the breakdown of the vehicles that will be there which includes real Broncos. Let me snoop around.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-seat-time-and-trail-ride-ride-along.11552/

Bronco Display Lineup for 2021 King of the Hammers:
  • Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig
  • Area 51 4-Door Badlands that was revealed at Bronco Super Celebration East
  • Filson Firecrew Concept
  • Bronco R
  • Base 2-Door with Sasquatch that was first seen at the Silver Lake sand dunes last summer
  • Sasquatch-Equipped Outer Banks 2-Door in Shadow Black
  • Bronco Sport Trial Rig in Cyber Orange
  • Winning Rebelle Rally Bronco Sport

Sponsored

Misterbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond, Jeep Wrangler X
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went to the Ford dealer. I was able to see every color on the Sport or another vehicle except for cyber orange. Many of the colors are already on Ford vehicles. Saw AMB on a F-150 and it sold me.

OP
OP
Ramble_Offroad

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got Mike to reply tonight after asking for feedback on IG for months.
Receiving a reply is appreciated, unfortunately it was another non-answer.

Ford Bronco Request: 2D Sasquatch, with the MIC installed, in full sun, in various colors C46AF51D-3A65-4007-B6FC-459FFE4F9B58

Ford Bronco Request: 2D Sasquatch, with the MIC installed, in full sun, in various colors CB157DAA-3B8A-48A8-ABB1-7FB0E3F3CB87

OP
OP
Ramble_Offroad

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-seat-time-and-trail-ride-ride-along.11552/

Bronco Display Lineup for 2021 King of the Hammers:
  • Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig
  • Area 51 4-Door Badlands that was revealed at Bronco Super Celebration East
  • Filson Firecrew Concept
  • Bronco R
  • Base 2-Door with Sasquatch that was first seen at the Silver Lake sand dunes last summer
  • Sasquatch-Equipped Outer Banks 2-Door in Shadow Black
  • Bronco Sport Trial Rig in Cyber Orange
  • Winning Rebelle Rally Bronco Sport
Thanks. That’s great and yet none of these are listed in my post above as missing assets.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. That’s great and yet none of these are listed in my post above as missing assets.
Yup. That's why Levine said something positive instead of answering your question directly; that's his job. Have you seen Fun with Dick and Jane with Jim Carrey?

OP
OP
Ramble_Offroad

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More. At least he’s honest about not having an answer.
side note, my spelling is awful when I type on my IPad. I swear the cursor jumps around inexplicably.

Ford Bronco Request: 2D Sasquatch, with the MIC installed, in full sun, in various colors BC4527B1-8B92-40D7-A516-F5180B00525F
Sponsored