Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s interesting how we all perceive the color. I see a ton of green in pictures and none in person. My wife sees green in both. I am building a Bronco model and tried to match my order. On the color chart it’s pretty close, laid on the plastic and dried not so much. I love the model color ? MIC top color is closer than the Cactus Gray.
A15B5EB2-13B3-4222-9493-8E0B1DE3EA44.jpeg
Agreed. I think it was the delta between the expected CG and the actual. It really is quite different, IMO.
Sponsored

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Small world...do you live in Apex?

I really wanted to like the CG in person, so I was disappointed. I will likely get the Area 51.
Near Yates Mill. 8/8 res, so I'll be getting a '22.

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was in...but I think I'm back to Carbonized Grey.

Hardline

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m torn between going with either the Badlands or the Wildtrak because of the interior.

Not a fan of the Wiltrak Roast interior or the glossy grill.

Love the black interior and gray grill on Badlands but hate the black door handles!

And why can’t we put the Tube Step on Badlands?

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m torn between going with either the Badlands or the Wildtrak because of the interior.

Not a fan of the Wiltrak Roast interior or the glossy grill.

Love the black interior and gray grill on Badlands but hate the black door handles!

And why can’t we put the Tube Step on Badlands?
You sound like me. In the end, I chose an Outer Banks sasquatch and added the modular bumber, a black hard top, 2.7, and high package. I too love the Badlands grill, but I loved the body colored door handles more. And with Outer Banks sasquatch, you get grey fender flares instead of the ugly (in my opinion) painted ones that came on the normal Obx. Outer Banks has nicer interior options than the Wildtrak.

Sponsored

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s interesting how we all perceive the color. I see a ton of green in pictures and none in person. My wife sees green in both. I am building a Bronco model and tried to match my order. On the color chart it’s pretty close, laid on the plastic and dried not so much. I love the model color ? MIC top color is closer than the Cactus Gray.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 7CD3776D-0124-4F4E-9D84-117D2F49EC88
lookin good. Which kit is this? I just purchased this kit to build before I get my new 2021 Bronco.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. AB0042D9-989F-4B9F-A835-33CE4BFC288D

Hardline

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sound like me. In the end, I chose an Outer Banks sasquatch and added the modular bumber, a black hard top, 2.7, and high package. I too love the Badlands grill, but I loved the body colored door handles more. And with Outer Banks sasquatch, you get grey fender flares instead of the ugly (in my opinion) painted ones that came on the normal Obx. Outer Banks has nicer interior options than the Wildtrak.
Well I’ll be damned @brentutk. Outer banks was my original reservation but I got sidetracked with all of the hub bub for Wildtrak and badlands that I missed why I liked OBX to begin with.

Painted mirrors. Painted door handles. Black AND Roasted interior. ? Tube step. No frills. Sasquatch. 35s. High pkg. Plus it’s $3,500 cheaper.

Thanks for the reminder. Done deal.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I’ll be damned @brentutk. Outer banks was my original reservation but I got sidetracked with all of the hub bub for Wildtrak and badlands that I missed why I liked OBX to begin with.

Painted mirrors. Painted door handles. Black AND Roasted interior. ? Tube step. No frills. Sasquatch. 35s. High pkg. Plus it’s $3,500 cheaper.

Thanks for the reminder. Done deal.
Haha! Glad I could help. We're gonna have identical Broncos.