Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you! This confirmed a few thoughts:. 1) 2dr was the right way to go for me. The 4dr reminds me of the longer Jeep Wagoneers from the 70s. I always loved those cars, but not where I am in my life now. 2) Area 51 is a very fluid color, and I like the different ways the color is presented. Cactus Gray was my other choice, but I realised I loved or hated the way the color showed. The Area 51 look can vary, but I dig the varity. 3) all of the models look like a family and consistent. Colors, trim, 2-4dr variety of tops.The design branding of the vehicle is on point, and very strong. 4) the front brush bar covers up the Bronco emblem. This might be not picky, but the bar needs to go either above or below the emblem.

Stoked to get mine...cheers!

9957bbf85a76ef4ed7dd50781ae62168.png

193d4fc2383884fb71b7871b38dc1ddf.jpg
Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all covered partially in snow, VB looks the best for sure. This feature needs to be considered up here in Eastern Michigan.

Sponsored

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

regarding testing, just looking at the snow on the broncos brought something to mind. I went out last night and my driver side window was frozen and wouldn't go down (the molding thing at the bottom was holding it in place). Well, when you open the door on the broncos the window does a little drop (half inch?) so that the door can be closed and the window doesn't hit the top when you go to shut it. If it's frozen (as will happen) then that'll cause problems with the window motor and when you go to shut it again hitting the top of the door frame. Unfortunately not all of us live in nice sunny places. Hope ford remembered to test for this problem.

Edit: I did some asking around at work and while I don't work at a ford dealer, the mechanics where I work told me the window actuators have something that tests the tension both when going up and down. This is if fingers or an arm or something are in the way when going up, and exactly as I described, if it's frozen when going down. And it can be recalibrated fairly easy if need be I'm told. While I don't know if fords are the same, I can't imagine they wouldn't have something similar. So that's at least one concern off my mind.

Last edited:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, yesterday it was sunny and 72 in my neck of the woods. Not sure how many snow days my bronco will see unless I go on road trips :(

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't judge color based on snow on the Bronco. It will be mostly gone in about 5 minutes, unless you are one of those "snow cake on top" people that lose that entire roof cake all at once on the highway... only slightly less dangerous than you "let's put the king mattress on the roof and save the $100 delivery fee" people.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just took out my kids' pictures from my wallet to make room for this

Ford Bronco 📷: Broncos await road tests in snowy FEU Lot🐎 White Bronco
This is a thing of beauty. I’m not sure why people aren’t liking the fast back top. This soft top might be a little too radically sloped but man if someone makes a top with just the right angle to it I’ll fall completely in love.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn this looks sweeeeeeeet....Gonna look even better in Wilktrak Trim

4BAB1902-A412-42C0-B9D4-82732B0610B4.jpeg

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't judge color based on snow on the Bronco. It will be mostly gone in about 5 minutes, unless you are one of those "snow cake on top" people that lose that entire roof cake all at once on the highway... only slightly less dangerous than you "let's put the king mattress on the roof and save the $100 delivery fee" people.
Another good reason not to judge color with the snow is because of photography. Without going into a long, detailed explanation, the snow will trick the camera into seeing different shades. Also happens in various lighting. Your eyes can compensate, even the best pro cameras out there can have difficulty.
Sponsored