Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build is with Carbonized Grey, but I so liked the rendering on the Ford B&P of the A51 color. However, I know it changes pretty dramatically whether there is sun or overcast and I noted it on the many pics I found via Bronco6G...thanks for that. I am lucky enough that my local Ford dealer has a A51 Bronco Sport for demo. Today was a perfect day to go because we had big, grey clouds going in and out of the sun. I am confident that I will be changing my order to A51.

Attached are the pics I took. I know it isn't the same as a Bronco but it satisfied me. I do also know I like the black handles on the BL better than body color. At least, in this color.

One is in sun and one is when a dark cloud blocked the sun. I tried taking it from the same angle. You may or may not find this useful. I did note a lot of hard plastic in the interior on this one and the seats had an odd blueish/green color. It was an Outer Banks. I think the frontend looks good on the sport. It also was smaller than my mind pictured it.

Ford Bronco Another A51 Pic (Bronco Sport) IMG_1796

Ford Bronco Another A51 Pic (Bronco Sport) IMG_1797
Sponsored

OP
OP
BLMike

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 51st A51 sport photo thread.
I know...I'm sorry but it was exciting for me given I have been struggling with the color. So I am happy I came to a decision. I reserved on launch day so want to make sure I have everything in order.
Sponsored