Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just my opinion too, but I do work with colors professionally and I'm inclined to say the CG is more of a gray with a hint of green than a green with a hint of gray. I saw it in person on a Sport parked in the sun. I still think it's a nice color, but if you were hoping for something like in the photos of the pre-production models or on the older Build and Price you might be disappointed that it's not as green as those seemed to show. But maybe it looks greener in different lighting conditions, as many have suggested that it seems to be somewhat of a chameleon color.
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Went to see it in person. CG is very much a lite grey. I checked from all angles and even go to see it in different lights. Having said that the surrounding light will affect the amount of green that our eyes perceive. It's a trippy color. I wish it were a few shades darker, then it would be perfect!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive seen it in person lol, multiple times. You ā€˜couldā€™ say thereā€™s a green tint I guess but itā€™s still just gray.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

aka "Fighter Jet Gray" - This changes everything.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray IS Green! 2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-Appearance-Package-Europe-Exterior-Fighter-Jet-Gray-011-front-end

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't get it, and probably never will.

Gray (because I have seen Cactus Gray in person, and that's what it is) is anything but dynamic. It has no depth or variation. Its a bland non-color that will reflect a hint of it's surroundings. I bet if we had a picture at sunset it would look pinkish gray.

If Cactus Gray (or whatever hinted variation) is what you like and want, great. If you are worried about what color it is: go to your local dealer several times in different lighting conditions as they seem to love ordering Bronco Sports and Ragers in Cactus Gray. The internet isn't going to solve this question.

Looking forward to when we finally start getting Broncos so we can have more interesting threads than what tint a gray color is showing.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model