First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not digging the off-centered "Wildtrak" lettering on the hood decal. Doesn't affect me either way, I ordered a Badlands to get the all-black interior!
Sponsored

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn this is nice too bad the interior isn’t.

This would look great with the mod top the MIC top not soo much.

Ford really made it hard for us buyers with the color pairings.

Gloss mirrors and grille with grey wheel arches.

Mod top pairings - orange, red, white, black, silver, blues

MIC -CG, Area 51
My thoughts entirely. It sure won't look this sharp with the doors off and the tan seats clash with that orange...

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks good, still mad they call that orange lol

Thats yellow lol
After seeing it in person at the auto show (granted it was under convention center lighting, not sunlight), I'd describe it as an "autumn squash soup" or "acorn squash"

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Wildtrak Bronco with graphics decals applied 1611536993226

But "Acorn Squash" doesn't sound as cool as "Cyber Orange".

Wildtrak with the soft top looks great!
Too bad they don’t offer it that way.

not big on the stickers, I mean graphics.
They do if you pay for dual tops lol.

Damn these graphics are awful. I pity the person that actually details the vehicle and has to wax around these.
Yeah, not looking forward to waxing around them, or the inevitable fading on the hood one.
i wasnt going to get the decals on my wildtrak but i kind of like them especially with the cyber orange which is the color i want.
I agree. $520 is a little steep, but as others have pointed out, they really do help the look and to break up what is otherwise a large expanse of whatever color is there (especially the brighter colors like CO and VB). So I think I may pull the trigger on them. I'm also ordering the step, and plan on either waiting for something to come out for the pinch weld area and/or upgrading to power steps later on.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This build could be mine. Same build as I ordered. Love the hood graphic....wife doesn't. Hate the lower side graphics.....we both like this one
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Wildtrak Bronco with graphics decals applied Screenshot_20210325-133159_Google
Sponsored