Sponsored

📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My wife loves silly/stupid/colorful socks. So much it ended up rubbing off on me. She has socks with sharks and animals, avocados etc. we went up to Seattle and I bought some socks with wiener dogs inside a bun. I dig em. Not sure why I’m telling you this but it seems appropriate.
I love socks like that too!! Thanks for sharing! I can't imagine the money I've spend on crazy socks!!
Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would so love for you to do some videos. The BN videos are so boring!!! (Except for the gorgeous Broncos in them.)

My requests:
1.) Getting in and out of the back seat.
2.) Can we sleep curled up in the back of a 2-door?
3.) How hard is it for a 5'5" gal to climb on the back bumper and reach the roof rack?

I completely expect plenty of wise-ass remarks, innuendos, and plenty of B6G inside jokes. 🤩🤩
We all might need to chip in for a poofy vest and some skinny jeans for her. that's the only way to make a Bronco video. Everyone knows this.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We all might need to chip in for a poofy vest and some skinny jeans for her. that's the only way to make a Bronco video. Everyone knows this.
I own some of those already!! 😂😂 I'd just have to dig them outta my closet!!

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If one ever shows up in SC I'll be the first to let ya know bubba! 😂😂😂 but really all the delays are killin me
You and me both... Hell at this point, I think I may be able to get that white top I wanted after all 😞

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actual serious comment. I’m curious to see if there’s a solution to steps with the rock rails. I know my wife will get sick of trying to crawl into a badlands.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do I hint to my wife to get some boots with heels without telling her that it's so she can get into my new car? (my wife is 5'3.5")

Maybe I should tell her to get some Air Jordans...

source.gif
Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak 1616755667820
Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak 1616755735658
Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak 1616755773005

Last edited:

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actual serious comment. I’m curious to see if there’s a solution to steps with the rock rails. I know my wife will get sick of trying to crawl into a badlands.
I would bet a beverage of your choice that with a little bit of low threat work that the rock rails and steps could coexist. No issues.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would bet a beverage of your choice that with a little bit of low threat work that the rock rails and steps could coexist. No issues.
sounds like a challenge!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@618TRVLWILD

I guess I haven’t looked in awhile Ashley, they’re corn dogs. They crack me up 😂

Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak 1870839C-3325-48B3-B70F-6087335AEAA5

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ashley, thanks for this. I think it's hilarious that you posted this for all the girls who were asking the see a girl get in to see about if the height would be an issue, and the main comments are, well... you know...😁

Can you imagine what would ensue if you posted a video of a gal crawling around the back in pajamas to help answer the questions you, me, and a few others were discussing about could us gals sleep in the back of a 2-door?🤣🤣
Footie pajamas?

Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak 1616756605414

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ashley, thanks for this. I think it's hilarious that you posted this for all the girls who were asking the see a girl get in to see about if the height would be an issue, and the main comments are, well... you know...😁

Can you imagine what would ensue if you posted a video of a gal crawling around the back in pajamas to help answer the questions you, me, and a few others were discussing about could us gals sleep in the back of a 2-door?🤣🤣
Tricia, don't you start with that teasing! You know some of these boys been locked up with only the warmth of a hot laptop battery and the internets to keep em comfy late nights. :LOL:

"A friend" done already told me there ain't no Broncos over on OnlyFans..... but there's a whole lot of other "stuff". :oops:

Put the videos on there and I reckon it'll make some monies. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored