_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the “configurable” DRLs you can set it so the DRLs are off if you set your head light control to off.

Otherwise they would be in wherever the vehicle is on (and in gear?).

There’s a video explanation posted earlier in the thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ghts-tail-light-modes-video.14372/post-525698
This makes sense. It is how it is on my MKZ. I can choose to turn the DRLs off in the settings. They are on by default, which is how I left it.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure how many other people see this but many cars going down the road early in the morning with DRL’s only and no taillights. Hopefully the auto companies will figure this out and prevent it. At least turn the tail lights on as well. I’m assuming dash lights must be on all the time even if headlights are off if people are driving this way.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We are not a part of BN, our own enthusiast.
@Ourbroncolife thank you for all the great videos and contributions to Bronco6g.

You may want to consider changing your logo, it really looks like your logo is a combination of the Bronco Nation hexagon and arrows logos.

Ford Bronco Signature LED Headlights & Tail Light Modes Video StickerPackMember_394x

Ford Bronco Signature LED Headlights & Tail Light Modes Video 13452
Ford Bronco Signature LED Headlights & Tail Light Modes Video Black_Logo_On_White_9_400x

There are certainly more logo shapes than the hexagon and arrows that would distinguish you as separate and apart from Bronco Nation. Their coattails are not one I nor many Bronco6g members would want to ride.

Logo Shapes google search

Ford Bronco Signature LED Headlights & Tail Light Modes Video _and_white_design_elements_vector_14_shield_149575

Last edited:

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Ourbroncolife thank you for all the great videos and contributions to Bronco6g.

You may want to consider changing your logo, it really looks like your logo is a combination of the Bronco Nation hexagon and arrows logos.

Ford Bronco Signature LED Headlights & Tail Light Modes Video _and_white_design_elements_vector_14_shield_149575

There are certainly more logo shapes than the hexagon and arrows that would distinguish you as separate and apart from Bronco Nation. Their coattails are not one I would want to ride.

Logo Shapes google search

@Ourbroncolife should choose a cool shield. Because they always ride in and save us, with informative videos, like a Knight to the rescue.
Please, keep the great content coming, we really appreciate your contributions.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As a kid, I always drove around with just the running lights on, it was the “cool” thing to do back in the late 60’s early 70’s. Is seems that is no longer a “thing” with all the DRL’s. What say you?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, thanks for this! I love the branding iron sig tail lights. I also wish the front parking horizontal light was amber, but I'm sure there will be mods.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure how many other people see this but many cars going down the road early in the morning with DRL’s only and no taillights. Hopefully the auto companies will figure this out and prevent it. At least turn the tail lights on as well. I’m assuming dash lights must be on all the time even if headlights are off if people are driving this way.
Come on down to South Florida. You'll see many, many cars running in the dead of night with only DRLs, or even no lights at all.

In the Midwest I could blinky high beams and people would realize their mistake and turn their lights on. I have never once been able to get someone to turn their lights on here so I gave up.

I can only imagine that they want their lights off for whatever reason. Can you imagine how bright the dash lights would be with the lights off? They have to know.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are plenty of indicators that one’s headlights are *not* on... but it takes the driver to be aware enough of their surroundings to figure it out.

Things started to turn south when auto makers went to dashboards and gauge clusters that utilized backlighting 100% of the time. Previously if you’re lights weren’t on you couldn’t see your gauges... now it’s the opposite. If your lights aren’t on your gauges are very very bright.

With the proliferation of automatic headlights it’s gotten much better.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Come on down to South Florida. You'll see many, many cars running in the dead of night with only DRLs, or even no lights at all.

In the Midwest I could blinky high beams and people would realize their mistake and turn their lights on. I have never once been able to get someone to turn their lights on here so I gave up.

I can only imagine that they want their lights off for whatever reason. Can you imagine how bright the dash lights would be with the lights off? They have to know.
I’ve tried the blinky the high beams and turning mine on and off but most the time..........crickets.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There are plenty of indicators that one’s headlights are *not* on... but it takes the driver to be aware enough of their surroundings to figure it out.

Things started to turn south when auto makers went to dashboards and gauge clusters that utilized backlighting 100% of the time. Previously if you’re lights weren’t on you couldn’t see your gauges... now it’s the opposite. If your lights aren’t on your gauges are very very bright.

With the proliferation of automatic headlights it’s gotten much better.
Thanks, I agree. I assumed dash lights were on, didn’t know about the brightness thing. Maybe it coincides with driver brightness?

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did we ever get an explanation for why Signature LED isn’t available on the Black Diamond?
To force you to do a $10K upgrade to the Badlands. ;-)

Seriously, someone who Squatches a Black Diamond basically has a Badlands for everything except for the headlights and the opportunity to pay more for High and Lux packages.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To force you to do a $10K upgrade to the Badlands. ;-)

Seriously, someone who Squatches a Black Diamond basically has a Badlands for everything except for the headlights and the opportunity to pay more for High and Lux packages.
Not to get too specific, but it’s $3,250 on a 4 door to upgrade from BD Sasquatch to BL Sasquatch, and you get the sway bar disco, signature lights, and the higher end instrument panel as well.

Scott2373

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford F150, '18 Wrangler Sahara, 08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does the headlight cut out while the turn signal is in operation?
Sponsored