Sponsored

📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No apologies necessary.

1.) Cats don't care if you think they're assholes.

2.) Cats probably think we're all assholes.
I awoke this morning to 'Kittles' sleeping next to me with his head on my pillow, which is how it is most mornings. He's the biggest lover ever.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I awoke this morning to 'Kittles' sleeping next to me with his head on my pillow, which is how it is most mornings. He's the biggest lover ever.
Are you sure it's love and not a long-term plot...
Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak 20210327_153422

Sponsored

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure it's love and not a long-term plot...
Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak 20210327_153422
A lot of cats have agendas but not Kittles. I trapped him as a stray and the first thing he did when I let him out of the cage was climb up me and give me a hug. He would literally live up on my shoulders if I let him, coming down only to eat and poop. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's human.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A lot of cats have agendas but not Kittles. I trapped him as a stray and the first thing he did when I let him out of the cage was climb up me and give me a hug. He would literally live up on my shoulders if I let him, coming down only to eat and poop. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's human.
...or...
He's lulling you into believing that.😍😍

I do believe you. Some of mine have been cuddle bugs, but a couple were plotting to kill me in my sleep.🤣🤣

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it just me? Or does this fender look banged up? Maybe it's just that small rust spot... IDK, I just can't seem to put my finger on it 🤔 Though I am all about the NON-round wheel cutout 😁

Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak BroncGirls
Sponsored