First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1990 Bronco II XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Black Diamond 2.3L Cactus Gray w MGV interior. OBX 2.7L Shadow Black w Lux Roast leather interior.
Fun event, exciting to see in person. Didn't sit in the Black Diamond, but sitting driver's side of the OBX felt a little cramped. I'm 6'1" 180 lbs. and the feel was just a little constrained to me at the shoulders and hips, but I didn't have time to tinker a lot and try to really dial it in. Wish I had some more time. Fired up the 2.7L V6... pretty quiet.
All pics 50mm shots. Pretty cool to see the Cactus in sun & shadow, but I'm still going Carbonized.

Diamond-01.jpg

Diamond-02.jpg

Diamond-03.jpg

Diamond-04.jpg

Diamond-05.jpg

OBX-01.jpg

OBX-02.jpg

OBX-03.jpg

OBX-04.jpg

OBX-05.jpg

OBX-06.jpg

OBX-07.jpg

OBX-08.jpg
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome pictures, thanks! I guess these will be the ones we see in the Sacramento area as it looks like they are just going to move up the state with them.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black Diamond 2.3L Cactus Gray w MGV interior. OBX 2.7L Shadow Black w Lux Roast leather interior.
Fun event, exciting to see in person. Didn't sit in the Black Diamond, but sitting driver's side of the OBX felt a little cramped. I'm 6'1" 180 lbs. and the feel was just a little constrained to me at the shoulders and hips, but I didn't have time to tinker a lot and try to really dial it in. Wish I had some more time. Fired up the 2.7L V6... pretty quiet.
All pics 50mm shots. Pretty cool to see the Cactus in sun & shadow, but I'm still going Carbonized.

Ford Bronco OBX & 4-Door Black Diamond w/ Black Steelies at Mossy San Diego OBX-08

Ford Bronco OBX & 4-Door Black Diamond w/ Black Steelies at Mossy San Diego OBX-08

Great work with the camera!

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious what you are you driving now...given that you felt it was cramped

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah my thought exactly. Considering I just read on this forum from a guy that was 6’4 350lbs and he said it was much bigger than he thought and was comfortable.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really appreciate the 50mm, but just makes me wish they had a Sasquatch; great pics!

Edit: Those tires on the black steelies would look better proportioned on a two-door, but a great look!

OP
OP
evilE

evilE

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1990 Bronco II XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Old Jetta. Wish I had another few minutes in it but that was the quick impression. There was a lot going on.