Sponsored

Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Theodore Robins Ford (w/ a rear seat recline pic)

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went to the Bronco event at Theodore Robins Ford today. Took some pictures, don't have a ton to add.

Rear seat reclines, but top of the seat is only about an inch apart. It's rather pointless... I would actually feel better if they just forego that feature to keep the seat mechanism simpler (and possibly stronger)

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Theodore Robins Ford (w/ a rear seat recline pic) IMG_20210407_102708

The soft top sags in the middle when it's folded in the first position. I am 6'3" and it was hitting me in the head. This is making me wonder whether someone my height would fit in the rear seat of a 4 door hardtop with enough headroom... Leg room on the other hand is adequate (not great, but adequate for a 6'3" adult to sit behind a 6'3" adult). My knees were not touching the back of the front seat.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Theodore Robins Ford (w/ a rear seat recline pic) 1617819227938

The front steel bumper is maybe 1/8" thick. I don't have enough experience with it, so I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Black Diamond and Black Outer Banks at Theodore Robins Ford (w/ a rear seat recline pic) IMG_20210407_103123

Peter

PS: the presenter at my event was none other than Sean(OurBroncoLife) himself. Unaffiliated my @$$
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, it reclines like an airplane seat. :LOL: Thanks for sharing!

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just returned from the same event. It was well put on and I had a chance to speak with the OBL team for a few minutes, very cool people.

I'll add that before discounting Cactus Grey as an option, you MUST see it in person. Pictures in no way do it justice. I was completely disinterested in the color until I saw it for myself this afternoon and now think it is great!

Oh, and if you are worried about Marine Grade Vinyl (I was), don't be. It looks fantastic and has a great tactile feel to it.

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP for the doors - we know that the brown arm rests are padded leather. But we’re the upper brown door inserts (by the door handles) soft touch/padded or hard plastic?
Sponsored