Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. No. No. I don't think we're getting through to you people. Covering up a little LESS of the Bronco logo than you were already stupidly guilty of covering up because you failed Marketing 101 is no solution. You DO have at least a couple of business majors in your organization, don't you? Now go back to the drawing board yet again with the following mental picture: SHOW THE ENTIRE LOGO UNOBSTRUCTED. Geez, figure it out. It's not like you're Elon Musk figuring out how to send a rocket to Mars. IT'S A FREAKING PIECE OF METAL! There's only 6 lousy letters! How hard can it be? A special needs monkey with one eye and a club foot could figure this out.
In Marketing 201 you learn that if your plan is a customer must see your logo to recognize your product, you’ve failed.

Case study:

Please point to the Jeep logo.

Ford Bronco New Improved Brush Guard / Bull Bar Design and Location on Race Red Bronco Badlands! 1618657882066
Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New and Improved Brush Bar!!!!!

Ford Bronco New Improved Brush Guard / Bull Bar Design and Location on Race Red Bronco Badlands! 1618657882066

Old vs New Design

Why not shorten it? And don't say that it must work with a winch as a response. It's okay to have two types, one that is shorter and doesn't block the lettering and one that blocks the hell out of planet earth and works with the winch. There. Simple solution. Two options.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Marketing 201 you learn that if your plan is a customer must see your logo to recognize your product, you’ve failed.

Case study:

Please point to the Jeep logo.

1618657882066.jpeg
To be fair Jeep doesn’t need brand recognition. The Bronco unfortunately does. Especially when they are making it kind of it’s own brand.

I think the real issue Ford is having with this bar is it blocking the front camera. That seems to be their biggest concern and it’s messing with the cosmetic geometry of it.

It seems the only way around this is to relocate the camera or maybe make a much bigger over all brush guard.
The one that protects the winch looks good but I bet that even blocks viewing of the camera.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be fair Jeep doesn’t need brand recognition. The Bronco unfortunately does. Especially when they are making it kind of it’s own brand.

I think the real issue Ford is having with this bar is it blocking the front camera. That seems to be their biggest concern and it’s messing with the cosmetic geometry of it.

It seems the only way around this is to relocate the camera or maybe make a much bigger over all brush guard.
The one that protects the winch looks good but I bet that even blocks viewing of the camera.
Excellent points. I believe the winch gets its own separate bars that mount to the winch mount.

I wonder if they also wanted to go higher so people have room to mount light under the top cross bar.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent points. I believe the winch gets its own separate bars that mount to the winch mount.

I wonder if they also wanted to go higher so people have room to mount light under the top cross bar.
Could be but they put it so flush with the grill I’m not sure if it would look right and or just be in the way.

I feel like extending it out would elevate some of the camera obstruction but it seems they are concerned with pushing it out so far. I suppose people not used to having something stick out from the bumper could create a problem with all those mall crawlers 😂

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Doesn’t bother me but I was fine with it blocking the emblem.
Agree
At my place of employment the loudest squeeKer always gets their way. Case in point..
I reworded squeezer to squeeker... Spellchoke.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They must be dying on the jeep forum 🤣

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch / A7 / XC60 / Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not getting this option, but I’ve followed along with the concern of others blocking the “Bronco” name. I guess my opinion is be careful what you wish for. Lol.

I think the original looks better than this 2.0 improvement.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model