Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The E-brake better NOT be in the same position on the Bronco as it is on the Bronco Sport!!! I can foresee a Recall (listen up Ford) on that E-brake placement. Imagine where a little dog steps as it goes from driver to passenger seat or vice versa as you're driving....... Yep.....E-Brake engaged.....
HSVUcSi.jpg
I'm not trying to start a fight here, just genuinely curious by your statement. Why would any company recall an emergency brake, because people chose to drive around without properly and safely restraining their pets? Seems any interference with the vehicle controls by a loose pet would be the owner's fault. If someone gets in an accident and their loose pet gets killed rattling around the cabin or jettisoning out a window, is that also not the owner's fault?

I only have cats, and when I transport them they are caged and belted in. But I'm not an idiot, I'm fully aware of people with dogs running around the car, heads out of windows. I'm just saying, isn't that the risk of the owner?
Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Vents under the seat are useless to be because I fold all the rear seats down flat for my dog. Without a fixed roof, I don't see how they could have effective rear vents.
I'm the same way. My rear seats are either all the way down or at least half is down so my dogs can roam around and It's ready if I have to haul anything.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I could be wrong, but I was looking at a 2019 Jeep Wrangler TWO door... and they have tw big circular air vents in the back of the center console.... so, for Ford not to at least match that is yet another demerit.
Ford does have that. My Flex has them too, but they are blocked when I fold the seats down. I rely on the rear roof vents to keep my dog cool.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Imagine where a little dog steps as it goes from driver to passenger seat or vice versa as you're driving....... Yep.....E-Brake engaged.....
WOW, that is crazy! I have small dogs and they walk from seat to seat all the time. What a terrible location!

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had to laugh at the itty bitty rear wiper. To imagine some folks are freaking 'cuz they can't have one!!! OH MY WHAT WILL THEY DO????
It may be small, but I'm sure it will still rattle like the rest of them. Just a waste in my opinion.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add me to the group that is buying a Bronco in spite of the removable roof. I honestly couldn't care less that it does come off. It would be a more capable overland rig candidate if one didn't have to work around the tops.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its funny how you are all ignoring the comparison to Ford's own F150.

Or for that matter a $20k cheaper Bronco sport.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the value proposition. Off road capable and removable tops and doors. And in the $40k range this all makes sense.

But if you are going to charge me $55k for a truck with large swaths of hard plastic, then charge me $5k more and make the interior nicer.

Jeep does this. When you go for the higher trim levels with leather, most of the plastic is replaced with a combination of brushed aluminum and padded leather.
It’s funny how you’re ignoring that many don’t want to be charged $5k more for an irrelevancy.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with you on the antenna!

I actually did a double take when someone else mentioned the antenna. I was like no... that can't be right. I can't remember the last time I've seen a car with an antenna. And I've been legit looking, like actively trying to see cars with antennas, and the only ones I see are either. 1. Jeeps. 2. Cars built before like 2010.

Sponsored

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
to late 4 the 10 things i hate about the 2021 bronco, hopefully the 22/23 my ,changes would b address.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not trying to start a fight here, just genuinely curious by your statement. Why would any company recall an emergency brake, because people chose to drive around without properly and safely restraining their pets? Seems any interference with the vehicle controls by a loose pet would be the owner's fault. If someone gets in an accident and their loose pet gets killed rattling around the cabin or jettisoning out a window, is that also not the owner's fault?

I only have cats, and when I transport them they are caged and belted in. But I'm not an idiot, I'm fully aware of people with dogs running around the car, heads out of windows. I'm just saying, isn't that the risk of the owner?
No fight and no worries. I have been informed the Ford E-Brake works in the opposite manner as the Audi Q7 my wife drives. If you can talk her into crating the dog's when they get in the car you are a better negotiator then me. It's a Dog Owner thing.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW, that is crazy! I have small dogs and they walk from seat to seat all the time. What a terrible location!
I have been informed that is NOT an issue, even on the Bronco Sport. My wife drives an Audi Q7 though, and it IS an issue in her car.
FXCfpw5.jpg

PQhwCge.jpg

9hWpCM9.jpg

Last edited:

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford does have that. My Flex has them too, but they are blocked when I fold the seats down. I rely on the rear roof vents to keep my dog cool.
So the two door bronco has them like the wrangler? Then what’s everyone talking about?
Sponsored