Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How did i miss this??!! 🤦‍♂️My cousins live close by, they could have taken more pics!!!!
Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So far they have the nicest looking bumper/winch combo.
I know it blocks the camera. but am hoping a solution can be found.

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If they make that bumper without the bulbar.... I'll be buying it.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just got home.
The 4WP marketing rep there was very honest. We were talking the 37s and he advised while they fit without rubbing with the crash bar removed he suggested staying with 35s. I pressed him on a reason he advised he would be concerned with long term CV axle strength when hitting more than just fire roads. He also advised that the rig was only lifted 2.5 inches with their coil overs, not the 3-3.5 that was previous reported here on the forum. I have no idea who is correct, but he did state more than once it was only at 2.5 after I needled him on it a few times. He let me start the motor (2.7) and look under the hood. Nothing to report on that that hasn't already been said.
I have to admit the seating position felt very low. I like the Jeep Rubicon higher up positioning better. The interior was good enough.
The CV angles looked ok with only minimal witness marks.
I also think (flame suit on) the fender delete with the huge amount of poke looked terrible, incomplete if you will. If you like it cool, I felt it looked very unfinished.
For me the biggest highlights were the front and rear bumpers. Very, very nice with contours that were well thought out. Almost AEV like.

Ford Bronco 🔥🚨Update: Flash Display of the 4WPs Bronco: West Covina Noon to 2pm (Rest of locations in comments) IMG_7239
Ford Bronco 🔥🚨Update: Flash Display of the 4WPs Bronco: West Covina Noon to 2pm (Rest of locations in comments) IMG_7240
Ford Bronco 🔥🚨Update: Flash Display of the 4WPs Bronco: West Covina Noon to 2pm (Rest of locations in comments) IMG_7241
Ford Bronco 🔥🚨Update: Flash Display of the 4WPs Bronco: West Covina Noon to 2pm (Rest of locations in comments) IMG_7242
Ford Bronco 🔥🚨Update: Flash Display of the 4WPs Bronco: West Covina Noon to 2pm (Rest of locations in comments) IMG_7243

Last edited:

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got home.
The 4WP marketing rep was there was very honest. We were talking the 37s and he advised while they fit without rubbing with the crash bar removed he suggested staying with 35s. I pressed him on a reason he advised he would be concerned with long term CV axle strength when hitting more than just fire roads. He also advised that the rig was only lifted 2.5 inches with their coil overs, not the 3-3.5 that was previous reported here on the forum. I have no idea who is correct, but he did state more than once it was only at 2.5 after I needled him on it a few times.

He let me start the motor (2.7) and look under the hood. Nothing to report on that that hasn't already been said.
I have to admit the seating position felt very low. I like the Jeep Rubicon higher up positioning better. The interior was good enough.
I also think (flame suit on) the fender delete with the huge amount of poke looked terrible, incomplete if you will. If you like it cool, I felt it look very unfinished.
For me the biggest highlights were the front and rear bumpers. Very, very nice with contours that were well thought out. Almost AEV like.

Ford Bronco 🔥🚨Update: Flash Display of the 4WPs Bronco: West Covina Noon to 2pm (Rest of locations in comments) IMG_7243
Great Feedback,
Thank you

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would trust them that this rig lifted is 2.5' vice 3.5" looking at the lower control arms. It looks better with the lower lift. YMMV :cool:
Ford Bronco 🔥🚨Update: Flash Display of the 4WPs Bronco: West Covina Noon to 2pm (Rest of locations in comments) 5tX3SJbQ
Ford Bronco 🔥🚨Update: Flash Display of the 4WPs Bronco: West Covina Noon to 2pm (Rest of locations in comments) img_7241-

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would trust them that this rig lifted is 2.5' vice 3.5" looking at the lower control arms. It looks better with the lower lift. YMMV :cool:
Ford Bronco 🔥🚨Update: Flash Display of the 4WPs Bronco: West Covina Noon to 2pm (Rest of locations in comments) img_7241-
Agree. My bet is they had the coil overs cranked down for the gram in that first pic you posted. Then lowered it back down for real world testing after they saw the CV angles and perhaps noted the harsh ride. Hell....it very well might have bound up the CVs under full droop at 3.5

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree. My bet is they had the coil overs cranked down for the gram in that first pic you posted. Then lowered it back down for real world testing after they saw the CV angles and perhaps noted the harsh ride. Hell....it very well might have bound up the CVs under full droop at 3.5
The first pic doesn't look like there was much droop left & we saw how it rode it the video with very little compression after being in the air. :p

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got home.
The 4WP marketing rep was there was very honest. We were talking the 37s and he advised while they fit without rubbing with the crash bar removed he suggested staying with 35s. I pressed him on a reason he advised he would be concerned with long term CV axle strength when hitting more than just fire roads. He also advised that the rig was only lifted 2.5 inches with their coil overs, not the 3-3.5 that was previous reported here on the forum. I have no idea who is correct, but he did state more than once it was only at 2.5 after I needled him on it a few times. He let me start the motor (2.7) and look under the hood. Nothing to report on that that hasn't already been said.
I also think (flame suit on) the fender delete with the huge amount of poke looked terrible, incomplete if you will. If you like it cool, I felt it looked very unfinished.

I think for me, the fender deletes will look better with my stock badlands wheels. I agree, excessive wheel poke is gross.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model