Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch Bronco 4-Door with doors off and soft top down.

Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch Bronco 4-Door Doors Off Top Down 3.jpg

Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch Bronco 4-Door Doors Off Top Down 1.jpg

Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch Bronco 4-Door Doors Off Top Down 2.jpg
Badlands in my opinion has by far the best Grill option and the carbonized gray of the grill combined with the sasquatch or optional wheels fir perfectly with CG color! So stoked to see my build in all it's glory!!! CG FOR LIFE! haha
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Broncos are gathering in Laconia, NH for Northeast Off-Roadeo. So far they are all Badlands 4-Doors with Soft Tops. This Cactus Gray one is stunning. More to follow as the herd is assembled. Ride 'Em Cowboy

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club Cactus Gray in Laconia

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Take a good look at every picture in this thread; if any of the colors of Cactus make you unhappy, you're better off not getting it. You'll be second guessing your choice from day 1 (or even before, since you're doing it now).

I'm in the group that hasn't seen a variation I can't live with, though I certainly have my favorites. I love that it is hard to pin down. It's a color that generates strong feelings both ways.
This is probably the most effective anyone has come to describing it
I'm in the group that hasn't seen a variation I can't live with, though I certainly have my favorites. I love that it is hard to pin down. It's a color that generates strong feelings both ways.
well put!!

Luchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please share with us your feelings about the B&O stereo.
Sound System: Previous vehicle was the Explorer Platinum with the Sony sound system. B&O equally as nice, so far. Little fine tuning. Great bass with and without roof on. So far very happy with it. But, there has been problems with the Sync4 system. Ford sent me a message saying they're working on it. Also, called the Ford Marketing number and they were aware as well. As for Color, CG is a huge hit. I'm glad I picked it! Its Crazy how it looks in different lighting. First weekend with the Wildtrak. Straight down to the local brew pub, which is usually filled with Jeeps.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am starting to have cold feet on the CG color. This color is a mystery and I am concerned that I could end up with a catfish experience lol. I am leaning towards rapid red. I have seen it in person on the Badlands and it is spectacular without popping too much like race red. Frankly, to mix my analogies, I don't want to play Russian roulette with these color choices. Still holding out for what 2022 options will bring but if had to choose today, it would be rapid red.
Have you still not tried to look at CG in person?!

It's only Russian roulette if you haven't bothered to track down the colours you're interested in.

I drove three hours just to see a CG Sport when they first hit the lots.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you still not tried to look at CG in person?!

It's only Russian roulette if you haven't bothered to track down the colours you're interested in.

I drove three hours just to see a CG Sport when they first hit the lots.
Only Area 51s are showing up in my area for the sport, probably because they are the most sought after. I’m in the DFW and I have been to two showings for the four door and only seen the rapid reds.
I will definitely have to see it in person. I know as more people take delivery and dealerships start stocking them, there will be plenty of opportunities to see them especially since I’m on the 2022 list.

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice…I was thinking orange could be good given the badlands badge and interior orange accents.
Agreed, I'm thinking a retro matte black stripe over the hood and down each side with a thin (1/4" or 1/2") orange stripe above and below the black stripe...maybe have the calipers painted orange as well with black wheels...still trying to decide which ones (maybe Fifteen52's or RTR)...if I could only get a VIN...🤣🤣🤣

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, I'm thinking a retro matte black stripe over the hood and down each side with a thin (1/4" or 1/2") orange stripe above and below the black stripe...maybe have the calipers painted orange as well with black wheels...still trying to decide which ones (maybe Fifteen52's or RTR)...if I could only get a VIN...🤣🤣🤣
Yes I may bite on the orange beauty rings if they ever become available.
Great stripe idea!

Sponsored

piffs5

First Edition
First Name
robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 bronco 1966 corvette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We got our First Edition today 364 days after reserving. Our Bronco was the 161st built. My wife has a 2020
Toyota LandCruiser and said today that she likes the Bronco better. it is very smooth driving and the seats
are very comfortable. The sound system is the best that I have heard in any vehicle. We struggled with
waiting so long for the Bronco due to limited colors on the First Edition and the unorganized chaos with this
vehicle build but, I have to say I would wait another year if I had to the vehicle is that good. Our build was
June 24th and since I work for the dealership I was able to pick it up at the rail yard today and we have driven
all day to Florida on vacation. We have had a lot of vehicles and this is by far the best. We had a new Jeep
Rubicon since nothing else was available at the time and it does not come close to this vehicle. People believe
me this thing is amazing.

73EDEC12-450F-46B5-9B8A-DB7FAF14C625.png

F95FE347-48A7-460A-8CA8-9BFAF9843D65.png

245D6D6A-D5E3-4591-97AC-BF8270E5861F.png

Cbarczak

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have had it for about a week.

Cactus gray, 4 door, 2.3L Big Bend.

Options were hard top, tow package, keyless entry keypad, LED signature lighting, and it has the mid-package big bend for the heated seats.

I work at a dealership and personally placed my order as soon as the website opened that evening a long long time ago lol.

Not sure how I got to be one of the lucky ones for the top and the hitch but it happened.

I've added the floor liners, mud flaps, spare tire cover and am debating whether or not to put on the pod light kit that I have here yet.

Future accessories are probably going to be some type of trunk cover and possibly a roof rack setup with the cargo basket.

Any questions or want any other pictures just ask.

20210707_172127.jpg

20210707_181232.jpg

20210707_194417.jpg

20210707_223206.jpg

20210707_223254.jpg

20210707_223227.jpg

20210707_223327.jpg

20210707_223336.jpg

Nik

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt, bronco sport big bend, bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just picked up my 2021 Big Bend! Drove it down from NY... the ride is amazing and smooth. The Mrs. Bought her big bend sport in Jan.

20210711_122642.jpg

20210711_110038.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

20210711_193701.jpg

20210711_193704.jpg

Resized_IMG_6167(9).jpeg

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Alright guys. Special thanks to Mathew and Jay at Two Rivers in Nashville, they have been great and very accommodating
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club Resized_IMG_6167(9)
How are the tires holding up? Any rubbing, steering problems, etc.? TY
Sponsored