Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Thomas1984 I see you mentioned the new wheel and tire didn't have any issue fitting on the tailgate, but it looks like the third brake light is nearly 100% blocked. Any adjustment you see in that 3rd brake light setup when you had the spare removed?
It looks fine to me and the 35’s are barely touching the light! I do not see an adjustment. It’s not worth buying a different one!
Sponsored

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks fine to me and the 35’s are barely touching the light! I do not see an adjustment. It’s not worth buying a different one!
Good to hear. I am planning on doing 35s on my non sas badlands ASAP and that was a worry of mine

slayermarquez

Badlands
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500HD, Jeep J10, Dirt Bikes, Sand Buggy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that bronco looks badass! I have the same build on order but with the sasquatch package. I really like the look of the shorter fenders that come with the non-sasquatch. might have to opt for them when I finally get mine.

Bronco6Geo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were the front crash bars removed? They are with the Sasquatch package. You'll likely get rubbing if you don't when you drive off-road. I think Sasquatch comes with a small lift too. Are you going to get wider fender flares? In most U.S. states it's illegal to drive with tires that are wider than the vehicle's fenders.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were the front crash bars removed? They are with the Sasquatch package. You'll likely get rubbing if you don't when you drive off-road. I think Sasquatch comes with a small lift too. Are you going to get wider fender flares? In most U.S. states It's illegal to drive with tires that are wider than the vehicle's fenders.
Yes the crash bars are removed! The Sasquatch package comes with them removed! I’m staying with the badlands fender flares. I’m in Canada so it’s not a big deal if the tires are wider.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In the US the police will not look kindly on partially blocking the third brake light.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you apologize for leaving your seed on the Defender? I mean, they're nice and all, but geez, control yourself in public man!

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have any pics of the undercarriage?
And some of the little void underneath the back seat?
I’ll take some when the weather clears! It’s been raining the last 3 days! I’ll also take videos! Such as the mic top when I see some sun again!
Sponsored