Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered a two cactus gray 2021 badlands Sasquatch package back in February. I should take delivery in 2022 lol
Disclaimer this is a wild track but it pretty close to what ordered
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club IMG_1811
ā€¦and this is my exact build šŸ˜

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Seen at the Ford dealer meeting in Dallas -- Cactus Gray Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door with orange tow hooks, orange beadlock rings, roof light bar, skidplate.

Cactus Gray Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door with orange tow hooks, orange beadlock rings, roo...jpg

Cactus Gray Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door with orange tow hooks, orange beadlock rings, roo...jpg

Sponsored

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's here. Picked it up Friday, came in just in time for it's first camping trip. I almost had a heart attack, the first night in the driveway and some A hole kid vandalized my house with garbage and shaving cream (he's been hitting different houses all week, some with eggs). Might have to tie up both German shepherds at night when I get home until he gets caught lol.

I absolutely love the truck. I'm still learning some of the tech. Rides great. Ton of attention. People love it. Found out my buddy and my neighbor's sister are both getting Broncos and the same color too. There will be at least three 4 door cactus gray Broncos in town. At least mine was first lol.

My dealer said I'm the 3rd one they sold but the first Sasquatch.

One thing that has surprised me so far.... The horn is LOUD! Anyone else think that? It's twice as loud as any of my other cars. I may have woken up the entire lake last night.

Here are some pics. It looks at home in the woods.

Jim

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club Cactus Gray Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door with orange tow hooks, orange beadlock rings, roo

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club Cactus Gray Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door with orange tow hooks, orange beadlock rings, roo

The horn is SO loud. I jump every time. And Iā€™ve hit it with my forearm a couple of times by accident! šŸ˜…

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The horn is SO loud. I jump every time. And Iā€™ve hit it with my forearm a couple of times by accident! šŸ˜…
So many people hit it with their forearms at the off roadeo, the guides called it the "Bronco Beep" :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So many people hit it with their forearms at the off roadeo, the guides called it the "Bronco Beep" :ROFLMAO:
Ha! I didnā€™t hear that one at the off roadeo! Gonna have to steal this!

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ha! I didnā€™t hear that one at the off roadeo! Gonna have to steal this!
You learned quick to let the steering wheel slide though your hands instead of crossing them over. Definitely heard the ā€œBronco Beepā€ a few times in NH!šŸ˜‚

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You learned quick to let the steering wheel slide though your hands instead of crossing them over. Definitely heard the ā€œBronco Beepā€ a few times in NH!šŸ˜‚
yes indeed! In the garage, itā€™s even louder. In the parking lot, I hit the key fob to lock it and still jump even though I know itā€™s going to happen- similar to the toaster! Guess Iā€™m jumpy! šŸ¤£ whereā€™s the volume button?!?
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY Bronco Club 1630165771449

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This pic... is there a way to run with the amber turn signals on or was this a point in time capture with the hazards on?
Sponsored