Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or, "How I Spent all my Fordpass Points and became broke." Between the points for the Bronco and the bonus points I'd gotten for using the FordPass card when I did the down payment on my wife's Lincoln, I had nearly 100,000 points. Those equated to about $500.

Using the FordPass points was easy. I told the nice man at the parts counter that I wanted to use my FordPass points. He looked them up by my e-mail address and applied them to the order using advanced mathematics and a computer. I'm fairly sure the quadratic formula came into effect.

So, I was on the fence about the tailgate table or the molle thing for the swing gate. I went with the molle since I've never really needed a table before, I think it'll be quieter, and all I really needed was a place to store my 1st Aid Kit (always carry a first aid kit).

It installed in about 15 minutes and was super easy to do. When removing the "Accessory Ready" plastic panel on the swing gate, pop out the retainers on the top and then it'll just come off. The bottom mounts for the plastic panel are hooks and they'll break if you pry on them. Ask me how I found out...

It comes with a bunch of extra bags I can put stuff in. But there was space to put a field trauma kit, so I'm happy! I think that little bag at the bottom will be a nice place to keep my tow shackles.

Ford Bronco Some Accessories UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b1b

Then I got the windshield sun protector because when I park in the sun, it gets quite hot. It's really high quality, not like those foamy plasticky things that you get at the auto parts store. I thought it was a kind of silly purchase at first, but it's really well made. It also comes in a nice storage bag, so that's a bonus:

Ford Bronco Some Accessories UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b19

And finally, these fender flares. I haven't installed them yet because I want to take the old ones off, clean out between them and the body really well, and then install these. They're metal, sit up quite a bit higher so I'm less likely to impact them with a tire, and they have a nice foam backing where they'll sit on the body.

I'll get these installed over the weekend since my wheels and tires are coming in a couple of weeks ahead of schedule. After all that, it'll be like my new bronco is a newer new bronco.

Ford Bronco Some Accessories UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b1a
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice I have the bronco sunshade too know only if I had my 2 door bronco to use it lol

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Anxious to see the new fender flares. Actually.... what fender flares are those/????

Last edited:

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found them. VMB3Z-16268-D
I'm sorry, man! I missed the question part of that while I was drooling down the front of my shirt! OK, really, my wife brought me a home cooked burger. :)

Your part number matches my invoice! I looked at the install instructions and it is pretty easy and I've made the choice to upsize the tires a bit, so wanted some higher flares. Metal was a bonus!
Sponsored