Sponsored

my fav

mikemiethe1954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy silverado
i owned a 73 bronco..it was my fav vehicle of all time..i now own A CHEVY SILVERADO..I HOPE THEY HAVE LUXURY options on the new ones like my truck does..like memory seats,heated seats,remote start..i wouldnt be driving mine off road but i would in the snow
Sponsored

ethan lee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Safari
favored vehicle Of All Time. — Love the Bronco for it is frame styling, rugged F-collection full size protection and towing capacity. the quick wheel base makes it turn very tightly and it is a lot of a laugh to power. i've 35 inch tires with stock gears and even though it most effective has 210 hp the 328 ft/lbs of torque makes up for it. It luanches quick onto the limited-access highway and can take care of alomost something the rugged wilderness can throw at it. I actually have acomplete own family roll cage in the rear shipment location. This big truck provides safety for my children inside the rear seating region. it's far tall sufficient to hold your vital organs above maximum different automobile effect regions, butit's miles simply low enough that you won't pass over the top of other vehicles. fits into the garage with a 6" lift (slightly).

number one Use: Commuting to paintings

professionals: outstanding frame lines, very maneuverable and tight turning radius, lifted has excellent ground clearance, right towing ability and notable acceleration first rate throughway mileage.

i love this car and my father have this car.
regards

Ethan lee.

Last edited: