Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it just me or are the MIC tops looking kind of light grey again?

Not a single build close to mine in all of these photos.. Sad.
I think it's because of the factory lighting like back in the early days with the Stig.

I haven't seen one like mine either, even in the background, oh well more rare right?
Sponsored

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) Bronco at assembly line
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) DSC03255b

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it just me or are the MIC tops looking kind of light grey again?
there's at least 2 different cameras in at least 2 different spots - with very different lighting. Ergo, variety

Sponsored

Pumpkinhead

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else get this email just now? The link will not work! Wish I could see my Bronco on the line.
@Ford Motor Company
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) Bronco
I got my Bronco Badlands last Wednesday... but the build picture arrived last night! Oh, well: better late than never (especially in this saga!) Love the Cyber Orange paint. This baby will NEVER be lost in the wilderness!
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) Assembly line Bronco

sjbronco21

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got this email as well and thought the link didn't work because it opened a browser page and didn't go to a webpage. If you notice along the bottom (at least using Chrome) it will show that the link downloaded the photo immediately and should have saved it in your Downloads folder or something similar (not sure how other browsers work). I thought it was very cool!
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) image

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my Bronco Badlands last Wednesday... but the build picture arrived last night! Oh, well: better late than never (especially in this saga!) Love the Cyber Orange paint. This baby will NEVER be lost in the wilderness!
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) image
the pics were released to everyone (so far) who took delivery yesterday at the same time approx.

Sponsored

BigTex22

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4WD, 2021 BMW 430i Conv
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks almost like the one I ordered. Built on 10/13. When was your build date? I want my Pic!
I honestly have no clue on my build date. I wasn’t even going to buy this - bought a F150 back in February this year, because I couldn’t wait. But drove up to the dealership when it came in and couldn’t resist buying it! It’s a lot of fun to drive and the head turns I’ve been getting are priceless!

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I found these photos on an article that was published the week or week after ours was being built back in August. I'm convinced it is ours coming out of paint.
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) 59969CA1-5803-4305-A4EE-EA95C1FB5A87
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) 59969CA1-5803-4305-A4EE-EA95C1FB5A87

Then the photo from the email, posted a few pages back also.
That unbuilt Bronco in the top two pics look too much like Rapid Red for it to be the Race Red in the bottom pic...