Where are all the aftermarket parts for the new 2019 Ford Ranger?

DIYAndy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2019 Ranger XL
Occupation
Content Provider For SPAM
Vehicle Showcase
I was told by many vendors that it takes about 3 months for new products to show up in the market after a new vehicle has been released. Granted Ford Motor Company has their own Ford accessories but waiting for other low cost vendors will be worthwhile in cost savings. Getting custom made seat covers, hitches, cupping floor matts for the Ford Ranger seems to take forever. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
Patience my friend. These aftermarket manufacturers need a truck to make sure their products are designed correctly, then there is the prototype phase and later full time production. Its a combination of this plus a small market as of yet for these trucks. Its not like there is a 200K unit market out there (yet!).

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Patience grasshopper... there are plenty of dudes that haven't even received their trucks yet, and outside of the hardcore ford community nobody really even knows that THE RANGERS BACK!!!! But I imagine there will be a flood of products hit market before summer

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
I was told by many vendors that it takes about 3 months for new products to show up in the market after a new vehicle has been released. Granted Ford Motor Company has their own Ford accessories but waiting for other low cost vendors will be worthwhile in cost savings. Getting custom made seat covers, hitches, cupping floor matts for the Ford Ranger seems to take forever. Any thoughts?

We have many options available

Floor liners
Blow off valves
Led lighting upgrades
Wheels
Lug nuts
Leveling kits
Window visors
Bed covers
Starting our tuning development
Drop in air filter

Let me know if we can help!

We have many intro pricing deals going on now!

OP
OP

DIYAndy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2019 Ranger XL
Occupation
Content Provider For SPAM
Vehicle Showcase
Floor liners
Let's take your first item on your list - Floor liners for the 2019 Ford Ranger.
Your picture shows a Weathertech floor liner in a vehicle which is not a Ranger - the emergency brake is located on the console not near the floor! Weathertech "laser measured" water cupping floor liners have not been released yet for all the trim variations for the 2019 Ford Ranger.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
Let's take your first item on your list - Floor liners for the 2019 Ford Ranger.
Your picture shows a Weathertech floor liner in a vehicle which is not a Ranger - the emergency brake is located on the console not near the floor! Weathertech "laser measured" water cupping floor liners have not been released yet for all the trim variations for the 2019 Ford Ranger.
You are correct. It's a generic image. We will upload media as we take it.

Also correct but they are coming and will he available.

I dont see the issue at least they have shown interest by getting out the most popular options and have commited to working on the rest

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I see the pic is the exact same one as an "example" from the Wethertech site. So I'm sure @PandaMotorworks can help you find what you need when all cab types and floor types are made by WeatherTech. Yes, WeatherTech is going for those SuperCrew w/ Carpet floor first and then they make the others, give it time. They need access to all vehicle types to even build "laser measure" their products, just like any other aftermarket vendor.

RJohans

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4 Supercrew Sport
Occupation
Project Manager
Given the exact reading of this thread title, we may have to wait a while...

“Where are all the aftermarket parts for the new 2109 Ford Ranger?”

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Magnetic, 2015 BMW 435i GCM
Just installed the BakFlip F1 part# BAK-772332 for 2019 Ranger Crewcab 5.1’ bed. It took a couple of hours and everything fit perfectly. The installation was straightforward, with the addition of an extra step to configure a supplied bulkhead filler assembly which is used to fill the gap between the top of the forward bed wall and the bottom of the tonneau/rail system. My Ranger had the factory spray-in liner, not the bed inserts (which require some drilling/modification).

This tonneau is rated for 400lbs and is better and cheaper than a Ford factory Ranger hard tonneau (reputedly a lesser BakFlip).

So far so good, will report back with leakage info after the next heavy rain. I suspect that some water will enter through the gaps on the sides of the bed door, but that's a Ranger problem not a BakFlip issue.

If you hurry its on sale direct from Bak Industries for 10% off - $927

1st observation: Interior sound levels are reduced, there’s much less road and exhaust noise leaking in from the rear.

36c5d774-97bc-42b8-8dbf-649bf476db7f-jpeg.jpg

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
1st observation: Interior sound levels are reduced, there’s much less road and exhaust noise leaking in from the rear.
Interesting - I would never expected that.....

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed the BakFlip F1 part# BAK-772332 for 2019 Ranger Crewcab 5.1’ bed. It took a couple of hours and everything fit perfectly. The installation was straightforward, with the addition of an extra step to configure a supplied bulkhead filler assembly which is used to fill the gap between the top of the forward bed wall and the bottom of the tonneau/rail system. My Ranger had the factory spray-in liner, not the bed inserts (which require some drilling/modification).

This tonneau is rated for 400lbs and is better and cheaper than a Ford factory Ranger hard tonneau (reputedly a lesser BakFlip).

So far so good, will report back with leakage info after the next heavy rain. I suspect that some water will enter through the gaps on the sides of the bed door, but that's a Ranger problem not a BakFlip issue.

If you hurry its on sale direct from Bak Industries for 10% off - $927

36c5d774-97bc-42b8-8dbf-649bf476db7f-jpeg.jpg
Nice looking truck! Got my BakFlip MX4 and love it! Great price at $820. I have the factory spray in liner as well as the rubber Ranger bedmat. Got out yesterday and re-adjusted by tonneau mount brackets. I had installed it in a rush before heading out of town. Works great. Had a few downpours and no water issues.

BedRearShot.jpg

TailgateLettering.jpg

Jimiv123

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 501A, FX4, Sport Package, Magnetic
Occupation
IT Grunt
That extra 10% off pushed me over the edge. Just ordered the MX4 for $870

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I have always had soft roll covers on my trucks. When rolled up I could still see out the rear window. For my new Ranger I am exploring all options both soft and hard covers. Does the fact the BakFlip, when open, covering the rear window bother you when driving with an item in the bed that requires the cover to be open? Or, if you just want the bed open for a specific reason.

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I have always had soft roll covers on my trucks. When rolled up I could still see out the rear window. For my new Ranger I am exploring all options both soft and hard covers. Does the fact the BakFlip, when open, covering the rear window bother you when driving with an item in the bed that requires the cover to be open? Or, if you just want the bed open for a specific reason.
I had a similar cover on my F-150 that I sold to get the Ranger. There were a few times that what I was hauling dictated that the cover be fully opened and covering the rear window. But if the item is that big, it's probably going to cover/block the view out the rear window to some extent. With truck mirrors you normally have good viewing on either side. The blind spot monitor helps too.

The BakFlip cover can be latched down with the last folding panel still down, so unless you need the full bed area up front, it's not up against the window.
Sponsored