Sponsored

UPDATED #3: My first mechanical issue! Led me to driving a 2dr BL.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s cyber orange. Come on be better.
The people on here can't help it, I just ignore it.
Not pissing on it but to call it orange is like calling a cat a dog.
Seen a yellow jeep and a yellow 4runner in the last 3 days, I'm glad my CO isn't that kind of yellow. 🤷‍♂️
Area 51 is a nice color and was my 1st choice but decided I wanted something flashier and, plus a lot of people are going area 51.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jgalvan79

Jgalvan79

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The people on here can't help it, I just ignore it.
Seen a yellow jeep and a yellow 4runner in the last 3 days, I'm glad my CO isn't that kind of yellow. 🤷‍♂️
Area 51 is a nice color and was my 1st choice but decided I wanted something flashier and, plus a lot of people are going area 51.
It's more of a gold color tbh, I have already seen 2 other area 51s just today, its going to be very common, which I hate, was wanting a green so bad and of course after I got mine they announced a green color. That's why I leased mine, more colors and all the kinks worked out.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This whole post is odd. Guy has an issue with his rig, which he ordered, but then proceeds to shit on a “lesser” specced Bronco that is a loaner, because it has everything he didn’t want. Color me shocked, dude is coming off as a snob even if unintended.

OP
OP
Jgalvan79

Jgalvan79

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole post is odd. Guy has an issue with his rig, which he ordered, but then proceeds to shit on a “lesser” specced Bronco that is a loaner, because it has everything he didn’t want. Color me shocked, dude is coming off as a snob even if unintended.
Not trying to be a snob but for people who never even driven one before like me till I got mine, just sharing some differences. Some features make a difference when spending thousands of dollars.

Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you think of the B pillar placement? I hated it on the 4dr and expect the 2dr to solve that but I still haven't sat in one.
B-pillar is fine for seating/shoulder room, however limits visibility for lane changes to the left.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone who has actually seen the color knows it’s nothing like a school bus. The picture above doesn’t do Co Justice. It color shifts depending on the light. But to each his own. It just gets annoying the amount of ignorance sometimes.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was driving on the turnpike today and all of the sudden my chimes, brake light, and notification screen popped up saying "Check Break System" while driving at 76 mph. I started to slow down then pulled off to the shoulder. I shut off the car completely for a couple of minutes then restarted it. Still the notification and chimes, lights came back on. So I headed straight to my dealer and dropped it off. As I was driving it there I noticed burning break pad smells and sluggish drive. Has anyone else experience this issue yet?? Hopefully they can sort out this problem.

Fortunately they had another Bronco for a loaner car, a 2dr Badlands in Cyber Orange. It has been interesting driving it and glad I built mine the way I did.
If you are on the fence, definitely test drive both, for they have totally different feel to them.
Ford Bronco UPDATED #3: My first mechanical issue! Led me to driving a 2dr BL. 1635654493038

Ford Bronco UPDATED #3: My first mechanical issue! Led me to driving a 2dr BL. 1635654493038
What did it turn out to be that was wrong with it?

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was driving on the turnpike today and all of the sudden my chimes, brake light, and notification screen popped up saying "Check Break System" while driving at 76 mph. I started to slow down then pulled off to the shoulder. I shut off the car completely for a couple of minutes then restarted it. Still the notification and chimes, lights came back on. So I headed straight to my dealer and dropped it off. As I was driving it there I noticed burning break pad smells and sluggish drive. Has anyone else experience this issue yet?? Hopefully they can sort out this problem.

Fortunately they had another Bronco for a loaner car, a 2dr Badlands in Cyber Orange. It has been interesting driving it and glad I built mine the way I did.
If you are on the fence, definitely test drive both, for they have totally different feel to them.

I have seen a shit ton of post with people getting the faulty brake sensor . Do you guys think there were a lot of broncos givin bad se sorts that need replacing . I wonder if it’s big enough we’re a recall will be issued

OP
OP
Jgalvan79

Jgalvan79

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always disengage the e break manually, have not changed anything in my driving. I do feel that it's the e break as well not disengaging.
Sponsored