Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was offloaded from the train today in Omaha, hoping it's a quick trip to granger tonight or tomorrow. Pic came today.
received_631699957998934.jpeg
Mine has been in Omaha for nine days awaiting a carrier, so really hoping your wish comes true and I get on the same ride.
Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been in Omaha for nine days awaiting a carrier, so really hoping your wish comes true and I get on the same ride.
Got another one for you. Mines been unloaded since at latest Saturday. So at least we know we have enough for half a truck load to Granger.

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got another one for you. Mines been unloaded since at latest Saturday. So at least we know we have enough for half a truck load to Granger.
Mine arrived to Omaha last week. How do you know when its been off-loaded? Thanks!

Jk... Just called CSX again and it was released yesterday afternoon, so I presume that means it was off loaded.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look what showed up at Granger this morning!!!!
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) PXL_20211103_093555629

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
Mine arrived to Omaha last week. How do you know when its been off-loaded? Thanks!

Jk... Just called CSX again and it was released yesterday afternoon, so I presume that means it was off loaded.
For a brief time last night, my status was updated to Delivered. It now has just updated my ETA Start and End Dates to 10/31 and 11/6 but still says ‘In Transit.’ Hoping this means it’s on a truck 🤞🤞

Last edited:

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I called the CSX phone number relentlessly the past week following the train. Mine arrived in Omaha early on Saturday and sat, i kept calling for updates and monday it was moved to fords offload ramp based on what CSX phone message said, and then yesterday early afternoon the train car had been released as it was empty and load was released to ford. This is what i gleaned from the phone messages.

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look what showed up at Granger this morning!!!!
Ford Bronco Post Your Bronco Production Line Pics! (From Ford Emails Starting Today) PXL_20211103_093555629
I just want to say thank you to those that waited patiently for me to show up to join you on this truck. All i can say is its my wifes fault i was late to the party.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to say thank you to those that waited patiently for me to show up to join you on this truck. All i can say is its my wifes fault i was late to the party.
Here is the other photo I received.

PXL_20211103_093532483.jpg

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait is what is that on the lower deck up at the front, i thought Granger only sold Broncos....lol. Almost a whole truck full of Broncos.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait is what is that on the lower deck up at the front, i thought Granger only sold Broncos....lol. Almost a whole truck full of Broncos.
Of all of the delivery photos I've seen this is by far has the most Broncos. It would have been awesome to see the whole truck loaded with them.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey now let's not point fingers. What really matters is that you're in the party now. Better late than never right? Enjoy!

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey now let's not point fingers. What really matters is that you're in the party now. Better late than never right? Enjoy!
LOL shhhhhh dont tell my wife i brought her into this, i want an easy drive to and from Granger.
Sponsored