Sponsored

loubif

Threads
Reaction score
Since I first found out about the Trollers in Brazil and watched some videos of their capabilities I became a fan, the concepts makes me like them even more but like all the cool stuff the Australians got to play with from Ford that we never got to touch I feel this will be for the Brazilians only as well but for those of us that actually do like the Trollers for what they are being a very very capable off-roader we can still look and drool.
Sponsored

usza200

Black Diamond
First Name
Laszlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
:)
well I am anxiously waiting for the Bronco (specs and styling) since it is supposed to be sold on the European market, too, meaning that there is no hassle with the import. But if it will turn out to be less than the Troller, or way much overpriced, then I am seriously considering the Troller import. For many people the Troller is not a beautiful car, but it has got me since 2014 when I first stumbled upon the release photos. On the other hand who needs fancy / cool cars for offroading? I am willing to take the 4wheeler into the Transylvanian Deep Forests on ruts and muddy trails and some rocky terrain. Not adisasble for modern day fancy SUVs.

P.S. I already have a contact in Brazil, to whom I can turn to for help.

Idahorocks

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi! Thought I might join the site and share some renderings I've been playing around with the last few days. I'm getting tired of the wait to see an official concept of prototype so I decided to try to guess what's under the tarp from the Ford teaser. I started by tracing out the obvious body lines to get an initial concept, like the Road & Track renderings but instead of using the old Bronco concept to fill in the space I tried using a Ranger Raptor. I think it better represents the design language that Ford is likely to use. I used a cheap sketch app on my tablet to hack and merge bits together to make these so they are a little smudgy in places. Enjoy!
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of the contours of the lower body panels might work, they're standard across many Ford models, but I think the angles of the windshield and rear glass are too upright, and it overall reminds me of the Toyota FJ Cruiser more than anything else.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly I think it’s going to be more like a wrangler than a raptor. This just looks too curvy.

Idahorocks

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
B60651E8-1CC0-49D2-A8EA-246F956B1630.jpeg
I’ve been wondering if the patent for the retractable canvas roof panels may be giving away some hints to the body. So I transformed parts of those patent sketches then scaled and draped them on an image of the leaked Ranger picture to get an idea of what that might look like...

MattyIce

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Hi! Thought I might join the site and share some renderings I've been playing around with the last few days. I'm getting tired of the wait to see an official concept of prototype so I decided to try to guess what's under the tarp from the Ford teaser. I started by tracing out the obvious body lines to get an initial concept, like the Road & Track renderings but instead of using the old Bronco concept to fill in the space I tried using a Ranger Raptor. I think it better represents the design language that Ford is likely to use. I used a cheap sketch app on my tablet to hack and merge bits together to make these so they are a little smudgy in places. Enjoy!
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg
I really like this render. Looks like an FJ Cruiser which I absolutely love the look of

BoatBuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only good news about that worthless speculation renderguess is the grille is modular: someone could easily make a less eye-raping retro replacement in the aftermarket.
Or an angry bird grille. (ugh)

Sponsored

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Baby Bronco
ford-baby-bronco-side-copy-1.jpg

66-Gallery-of-2020-Ford-Baby-Bronco-and-Research-New.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the long run it will probably outsell the Bronco 2:1.
It is probably a more logical/practical choice for how most people use a vehicle.

Crossovers are boring and all look the same to me too.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seriously. There are only a few I can tell from the pack, and that is largely due to their uniquely repulsive design characteristics - Nissan Juke and Kia Soul come to mind, though there are a couple others equally aesthetically revolting that I'm surely missing. They may be fine cars and operate well, perform all tasks asked of them, get great fuel economy, and last a decade without repair, but most of them are gutwrenching for me to look at. Call me shallow, I can't see the beauty.

Ever since the entire automotive world copied the Lexus RX series, there's almost nothing but Faberge eggs on wheels out there. Ex-wife and I had an RX400, and while it was an extremely well-built and practical vehicle, it was far from inspiring. The first company to combine "practical" with "inspiring" will make a mint... I'm hoping the new Bronco will get close, at least.
Sponsored