Well, I ordered the BMW today.. I haven't cancelled my Bronco reservation yet, but once I get the build date on the BMW I probably will. Unless I decide to trade my Ranger on a Bronco, but the Ranger is more useful to me so that's unlikely. I have a first night reservation, so lots of people...
Mine doesn't add up right either in the break down. The breakcdown still shows no charge for the auto, but the $1595 is included in the total options. It's definitely still wrong, I just don't think future "fixes" will work out to our benefit.
I have a written quote from my dealer too (not signed) but they're not going to eat the additional cost - the dealers were mis-informed also. There's probably not even $3000 profit involved, so there's no way for the dealer to eat it. This in on Ford, not the dealers. We have a choice, we will...
canvas bimini top
Pretty sure that's it, I like a pretty basic vehicle. I may go 2.7, that's really my last debate, but I have the 2.3 in my Ranger and am fine with it.
The delays have made me look at other vehicles, which are very non-Bronco like. I've driven a Tesla Model 3 and a BMW M2401 convertible. At my wife's request, because the Bronco is sort of for her. Came close to buying both, but so far I'm holding off for the Bronco.
The problem with that is if I buy the BB because I prefer the look, part of that is the gray wheels matching the gray grill. I don't think the BD wheels with that grill would look good. If I had a BD with MGV, adv 4x4 and the BB grill and wheels that'd be my perfect build. But even if you wanted...