Updated FAQs from today’s email say there will be price protection.
I haven’t contacted my dealer at all and my backdoor link updated to a confirmed ‘23 order today. Price on the backdoor link seems to be in between my original order and the current build and price configuration.
It looks like there is no reason to believe there will be any price protection for MY23 converted orders for those who originally reserved and ordered after March 19,2021.
The best we can reasonably expect is that we can avoid 23.5MY increases if orders are placed prior to March of next year.
I’m waiting on my Bronco order still, but our 2019 Honda Pilot stalls about once a month due to the ASS system. That’s only when I forget to turn it off prior to driving. It’s a known issue with the Pilots though.
I would definitely agree it’s a safety issue if there are similar problems on...
Just saw this as well. Looks to be confirmation that there is no MY23 price protection for orders and reservations after 3/19/21. If you reserved after that date and your MY22 order is not built, you’ll be paying MY23 prices.
Thanks! I’ve ordered through Metropolitan as well. I had an early reservation, but waited until this February to complete the order. I’ve had a tough time extracting any real information out of them though about their allocations and order list.