I haven't tapped out, but I bought a Jeep in June and postponed my Bronco res to a 23. I should have bought the Jeep earlier. I'll have a decision to make in 23 (or maybe later depending on future delays) whether to keep the Jeep or get the Bronco.
I agree. I wanted the colored roof Bronco the minute I saw it. I waited and waited but it didn't happen.
I couldn't wait any longer so I bought a Jeep. But I didn't cancel my Bronco order. I pushed it to MY23.
Thanks for the update Zach. I’m going to hold off until 2023. Looking for a Heritage edition or at least a colored top. I’ll email Sean and Brandon. They and Albert have been great to work with. Very knowledgeable and responsive.
Your solution is too simple. Something else is at play here. $$$$$$. Part of the plan must be to funnel people from 2 door Broncos to 4 doors. Ford is smart. Give 2 door buyers the option to wait an undefined amount of time for a 2 door, or buy a 4 door now.
Email is kind of vague on the MIC top "longer wait". How long is a "longer wait"?
Anyway I'm happy with the Wrangler I bought after Ford's late May email. I can wait until 2023 if I still want a Bronco.
Ford mentions "Unprecedented demand" in their email.
As in unprecedented meaning "Never done or known before"
I take that as meaning that Ford did not know their Bronco demand. So Ford underestimated Bronco demand by a lot. And then they under projected supplies needed - by a lot.